I hate Myungjong

Insecure me (oneshot)

 

‘Hey  ~~~~~-ah, why you look so gloomy today? Didn’t you just say that you miss me?’

‘I am, but i don’t know if that person who sitting next to me also feel the same’

‘Sitting next to you.....*wondering*...me?’

‘Of course you silly~ it’s you! '

‘What make you said so? Did I done something bad recently?’

You stared angrily at him and then you turn your head.

‘i don’t get it...mind to tell me? Please’

You bite your lips, one side of you want to tell him but the other side say no.

You think for a while. You can see that Sungjong staring hard at you, waiting for your responses.

It took almost 5 minutes since both of you remain silent and suddenly you shook hard your head.  Sungjong was surprised with your sudden action.

‘Err, are you ok? ‘

‘Ok, let’s settle this....actually...’

‘Actually...?’ quickly you put your hand to cover his mouth.

‘Don’t try to interrupt when I’m talking... Ok ’

Then you put your hand down and you know you just make you boyfriend freak-out with you. He’s speechless.

‘Argghh, what am I doing?! Now my own boyfriend will think I’m creepy....AAAAAAAAHHHH’

He looks at you ‘I’m not saying anything... Ok, just tell me what your dissatisfaction’

‘Jonggie, I’m just too jealous...I tried not to, but I can’t..I hate myself’

‘Jealous? With who? I never do anything wrong with my fangirl?’

‘Not with your fan girl...but your hyung’

‘M-my hyung? whats wrong with them?’ he chuckled

‘Not all them..only myungsoo’ (a/n:- you and Myungsoo both 92-line)

‘Pfftt, Myungsoo hyung? so your just jealous with him? Hahaha.’

‘I’m serious Jonggie..and it’s not funny’

‘Hahaha.......ok..ok...so what about him?’ Sungjong tried to his best to make a serious face.

‘Well..................’ you look at him and pinch his check..

‘Ack, that’s hurt!’

‘Stop making that serious face, it makes me want to puke.

‘You want me to be serious a minute ago and then you said you don’t want it. Why are you so complicated today?’

You turn your head to avoid eyes contact with him. ’I’m jealous with Myungjong.’

*Omg, I just say it...*

Slowly you look at his face. He’s not giving any response but he continues to look at you.

‘You should response to my question Jonggie! I hate you now’

And then you saw him burst his laugh and that make you feel pissed off.

‘Why are you laughing, it’s not funny’

He then quickly grab you hand.

‘It just an OTP  ~~~~-ah. It’s not real, only for fan service...Nothing much’

‘How can i believe you? .. What if you really have intention with Myungsoo? It is not impossible right?’

‘yes,I know it is not impossible...’ you gritted your teeth once you heard it. ’...but trust me I like him as a hyung, but no bromance relationship?’

‘I don’t know if I should trust you’

‘Looks like my baby is being all stubborn right now’

You pout and you grab you handbag, signalling him that you going to leave.

Sungjong quickly hugged you from back and he gives a quick peck to you.

‘You know, Myungsoo maybe can cuddle, hug, dance and even play with my hair but for sure he can’t do one thing’

You gave him a what-it-is face.

‘He can’t kiss me, because my lips already have been sealed to this OTP’

‘What OTP?’

‘This OTP’ He put his arm around your waist and pull it closer. Then he gave a deep kiss through your lips and you kiss him back. Both of you enjoy that moment.

*His being to sincere. I think I’ll trust him.*

‘So you trust me now?’

‘What if I say no?’

‘I’ll kiss you again’

‘Then I say no’

‘~~~~- ah~ don’t be like this... I’m going to sulk.’ He makes a cute sad face and you can’t resist it. You slap his back.

‘Just how many time you going to hurt me today huh? It hurt you know.’

You laugh over him ’Oh oh, im sorry Jonggie.. I just can’t hold that face of you.’

‘Ok whatever, just give me the answer’

‘I totally trust you Jonggie.’

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A week later. (just after Leaping over Japan over)

Sungjong receive a call from you.

‘ Ne? Is there anything happen?’ curiously, he asked.

‘OF COURSE YES! HOW DARE YOU KISS SUNGYEOL!!!!! LEE SUNGJONG, I’ M GOING TO KILL YOU!!

 

The end <3

(a/n:- haha,sungyeol really kiss him at Leaping Over Japan)