Haehyuk

Kiss me baby one more time!

"Hyukjae watch out!"

"Huh?" the ball straightly hit Hyukjae's head. Hyukjae fell unconscious.

When i woke up t felt someone holding y hand and resting their head on my pillow.

"HYUK! YOU'RE AWAKE! you didn't know how worried I was!"

"I'm sorry, Who are you?"

"Hyuk? it's me Donghae."

"Huh? Wait where am I?" 

"In the school sickbay." The front door suddenly opened. I saw several people come in.  

"Hyuuuukkie! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit yoooooou!!!!!"

"Sorry i don't recognize you. Are you my friend? What  happened?"

"Hyuk!!! I know you're mad at me. Don't play jokes please."

"Huh my name is Hyuk?"

"Hyuk seriously please forgive Sungmin he didn't mean it." the bulkiest man said.

"Wait who are you? My brother?"

"No ones your brother here. I'm Siwon your Friend."

"Eh? I don't recall anyone with the name of Siwon..."

"WHAT? Y-YOOOU MEEAN YOU LOST YOUR MEMORIES??!!?!" the man named Sungmin said.

"Eh?" I was confused, maybe I did lose my memories. I can't recall anything.

"I think he did. " Donghae said ten he faced towards me and continued to speak. "We will recover your memories Hyuk."

"Yeah Hyuk! Go recover your memories and have a lovey dovey session in front of us again!" The prettiest man said.

"Huh? Lovey dovey? Am I dating? Is she pretty?"

"I think we better heal his head as soon as possible." The pretty boy said.

Not long after, I begun to learn about my family. Friends, school, but none of my memories came back. It's just so sad. But why is it that every time Donghae touches me my heart feels stuffed and I can't breath. I was told that he is my best friend. So it felt normal for me to have skinship and go home together. But everytime I'm with him something feels wrong. My heart aches and I feel like I'm about to cry. What did I miss? In the middle of my thoughts I felt a light touch on my shoulder.

"Hyuk I'm not feeling well. Please tell the teacher that I'm in the sick bay."

"Sure Hae."

During class the only person i could think about is him. it felt weird. i shouldn't have to worry about him right? This is only a normal thing to think right? considering he is my bestfriend? But i have only known him for a few days? Well, i definitely can't concentrate on the lesson. Wait what is the lesson anyway? During break i decided to see how he's going, since i'm so worried. 

"Donghae? are you awake?"

He didn't reply so I came closer to him. Then I saw him laying down peacefully I went closer. I looked at him he looks so perfect. His jawline, his thin lips, his hair, everything. How can a guy like him be my best friend? I unconsciously came closer and pecked him on the lips.

"Hyuk?"he suddenly said. I felt so embarrassed I ran away from the sickbay back to the class. If not I'd not be able to face him anymore. During class the only thing I could think about is him. It's bad I have a girlfriend but I like my best friend. I felt like kissing his soft lips again. I can't do this. I've got a girlfriend. I need to stop it. I've been avoiding him for days. I hung out with Junsu. I knew he hated Junsu I didn't know why but he just did. So when I go walk with Junsu he wouldn't even come by. My friends confronted me and I just said that i felt like knowing my other classmats better, who knows they can help me with my amnesia. 

Now i have my Physical education class. We played Soccer again today, ugh how i hate that ball that made me forget everything. But i love playing it though. After scoring about 2 goals the teacher told us to switch players. I was switched with Sungmin. So I decided to sit under a tree. Watching the others play soccer on the field. I saw Donghae still playing. His sweat covered his forehead. how he smiles when he scores, and how he runs in the field. it's like he has wings.

"HYUKJAE WATCH OUT!"

"Huh?" i felt a Dejavu.

I woke up by the feeling of soft lips on my lips.

"Donghae?"

"U-uh Hyuk i'm s-sorry to wake you up. I'll be going t-then"

"Why did you kiss me?" i asked curiously.

"I'm sorry. i couldn't help myself. But i know you're disgusted of me."

"W-who said that?"

"Isn''t that the reason you've been avoiding me all this time?"

"N-no."

We were staring at each other,

"What am  I to you?"

"E-eh you're my b-bestfriend."

"Liar."

"E-eh?" Then i hugged him from the back because he wouldn't face me.

"Don't you love me anymore?"

"E-eh?!"

"My memories have returned, but why didn't you tell me you were my boyfriend from the start? Why didn't you take me away from Junsu? Don't you want me anymore? Am I not worthy of you? of course I'm not you're just like a prince from a manga whil-"

He silenced my complaints by kissing me.

"The truth is, i didn't want to disgust you're actually gay, I've always wanted to kiss you when you're down. i wanted to take you away from Junsu because he was my previous rival before i could get you."

"I don't believe you."

"Why? What can i do to show that I still love you?!" i smiled. His words are true.

"Kiss me baby, one more time."