Getting back together?

True Love

Rose’s POV

I got an idea, ㅋㅋㅋ.

“Then I’ll them, we are dating.” You should’ve seen the look on their faces! Funny thing is, oppa didn’t complain.

“Why did you tell them? It was supposed to be a secret!” he said.

“So soon after your break up?” Yesung oppa asked.

“I promised that if Onew and I were ever to break up, I’d date Leeteuk oppa,” I replied and oppa nodded. Everybody started talking about oppa and me but I ignored it because Donghae oppa was sitting alone, being very quiet.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” I asked him.

“I’m wondering whether I should confess to her or not,” he replied. “We’ve been best friends for as long as I can remember and she just got dumped, so I don’t know. What do you think I should do Rose?”

“If it were me, I’d love it if he took me out so I can forget about my ex, and there’s a possibility I might fall for him at the same time. Plus, he’s my best friend, so he already knows how to get me happy, so he’ll probably succeed,” I replied.

“Really? Komawo! Anyway, want to leave this place and go do something fun?”

“Like you read my mind. Let’s go! Oh wait, I have to dress first.” I mentally face palmed myself for forgetting such a thing and ran upstairs. I grabbed my favorite dress, a cute white summer dress. I changed quickly and applied some makeup before running downstairs again and following Donghae oppa outside.

“You’re the quickest girl I know. Hey, no disguise?” Donghae oppa said when we were walking.

“You’re not wearing one either, and besides, people already know that we’re best friends so it’s not weird for us to be seen together,” I replied.

“You win. Aish, can’t I ever have a good comeback?” Donghae oppa whined.

“Can’t help it that I’m so good. Ice-cream!” I ran towards the ice-cream stand in the park. If I have to name the things I love the most it’s white, head patting, Jungsu oppa, my friends, singing and ice-cream!

“Two strawberry please,” I heard Donghae oppa say.

“You didn’t have to pay for me, I have my own money,” I said but I took it anyway. Don’t say no to free ice-cream!

our ice-cream we walked through the park and we chatted until we encountered 3 fans.

“Omo! It’s Donghae oppa and Rose unnie!” they screamed. I waved at them.

“Unnie, is it true that you and Onew oppa broke up?” a little girl asked me.

“What makes you think that?” I asked her. She showed me an article about me and Onew with a picture of us arguing. “Yeah, we broke up.”

“But I think unnie and oppa look good together,” she said and I got another idea.

“Do you want to tell him?” I asked as I held out my phone.

“Rose-ah, what are you doing?” Donghae oppa asked me.

“Having a conversation with my fan,” I replied.

“Can I call him?” the girl asked in disbelief.

“Yup, you can tell him what you told me. I’m sure he’ll listen to an adorable girl like you,” I replied and she took my phone.

“What’s the number unnie?” Forgot that I don’t save contacts as their names!

“Do you see ‘Dummy’? That’s him.” I chuckled at Onew’s nickname.
 

Nobody’s POV

“Yoboseyo?” Onew forgot to check the caller ID when he picked up do he didn’t know who he was talking to.

“Onew, it’s me. I have someone here that wants to talk to you,” Rose said and she gave the phone to her fan.

“Who is this?” Onew asked. He couldn’t make up who’s voice it was.

“Onew oppa, why did you break up with Rose unnie?” the little girl asked.

“It’s better like this. But who is this?” Onew replied.

“This is Eun Mi. But oppa and unnie look so good together!”Eun Mi whined.

Eun Mi and Onew started arguing about Onew’s relationship with Rose, while Donghae was chatting with Eun Mi’s friend, Ara.

“I think Donghae oppa should confess soon, before Onew oppa changes his mind. I’m sure that Rose unnie would take Onew oppa back if he asked her,” Ara told Donghae.

“Maybe you’re right. I know Yesung hyung likes her too and as long as he thinks that Rose-ah is dating her brother I’m safe,” Donghae replied and Ara nodded.

“Donghae oppa fighting!” She pumped her fist in the air.


Donghae’s POV

Ara is right, I need to make my move so Rose will forget about Onew and date me!

“Oppa, can I borrow your phone for a while?” Rose asked me.

“Why? Don’t you have your own?” I replied. Then I remembered that Ara’s friend was using Rose’s phone to argue with Onew. “Mianhae, use my phone.” I handed my phone to Rose and turned back to Ara. “But how do I do it? I don’t want to ruin our friendship but I also want to be together!” Why am I even asking a little girl for advice?

“Be romantic, but not too obvious, that will scare her,” Ara replied. This girl knows what she’s talking about!

“Kamsahamnida!” I bowed and shook Ara’s hands.

“Oppa, what are you doing? You’re weird,” Rose said. Wasn’t she on my phone? Where is it? “Ga Eul wanted to talk to Yesung oppa so I borrowed your phone. I wonder what they’re talking about.” It was like she read my mind.

“Unnie, I’m done!” Team Onew came back and gave Rose her phone back.

“Eun Mi, what did you talk about? It took so long!” Rose pouted, making me want to pinch her cheeks.

“That’s a secret. But if I were you I’d check the tree over there.” Eun Mi/Team Onew pointed to a big oak tree. I wonder what’s going on here.

“Mianhaeyo Donghae oppa, you lost this round.” Ara patted my back.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“I’m talking about what’s behind that tree. Eun Mi can be really… persuasive,” Ara replied. Oh no…
 

Onew’s POV

That Eun Mi is right, it was stupid to let Rose noona go. I wonder if she’ll take me back.

“Eun Mi, what’s behind this tree?” I heard noona come closer.

“You’ll have to see for yourself. I’ll leave here, good luck,” Eun Mi said. Soon after Rose noona came into view.

“Onew…” she looked shocked.

“Noona, I came to take you back.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update ^^

Three little girls: Team Onew, Team Donghae and Team Yesung, who are you with?

Comments are loved
Subscribers are awesome

heart