My Angel ~

Angel In My Dream (Re-Write)

 

I sat on a bench at the top of a small hill that I always go. I looked up the bright, blue sky. It's so peaceful here . I've been thinking, will an angel come down and make my life happy and bright like before? Yes, I'm so lonely. I just have a twin brothers who live in Korea right now .. I take a deep breath and stand up . I walked while day-dreaming.

"ouch!" Suddenly I bumped onto someone and fell on the ground. I looked at the person I bumped. He looked so angry . I quickly stand up and bowed to him.

"I'm sorry ! I'm very very sorry !" I looked at him slowly. He still glared at me.

"Next time, watch ur step !!" He said suddenly then walked away while glance at me. I pouted.

"Mian....hae.." I whisper "So.... arrogant" I sighed .

 

I walked slowly to a game store . I enter the store and looked around. Suddenly I saw someone.

"He look fimiliar.." I walked to him "You!!" I pointed to him as he turn to look at me. He glance at me and look at the game back. I pouted again .

"Did he don't have a voice to speak? But he yell at me yesterday" I whisper alone. I stand beside him looked at all the game infront of us. That boy just looked at a game.

"Maybe he liked that game.." I thought.. "You like that game? Can I buy it for you?" I asked him slowly. He turned to me.

"Geez!! Annoying girl !" He glance at me and looked back at the game ..

'Aigoo, this boy !" I walked around and looked at another game. I turned back to look at him but.......he's gone !! Where is he?!! I ran outside the store and looked around. He's not here or everywhere . I sigh and walked back home. I don't know why, I keep thinking about that boy. He looked very mystery and that make my heart attracted to him.

 

The next morning, I decide to go to a nearby cafe to take my breakfast. I walked outside my house and suddenly saw that mystery boy standing infront of my house. I looked at him and he gave me  warm smile. I shocked and happy.

"Annyeong~!" He wave " Sorry for make you feel annoying yesterday. I'm Woohyun.. You?" He offer his hand for a handshake. I accept it and shake his hand.

"It's okay.. I'm Hana.. Hurm, How did you know this is my house?"

"I saw you enter this house yesterday, so I make a conclusion that this is your house ." He smiled again . I melted.

"Where are you going?" he asked me suddenly.

"I want to go to the nearby cafe to take my breakfast.."

"Ahhhh~! I want to follow you! I'll pay for your breakfast! kajja!" He grab my hand and hold it . I smiled. Suddenly I realize something, why his hand so cold? Maybe it's because the weather .. We arrived at a nearby cafe and take a seat. We spend our time there until we said goodbye to each other . He make me happy. I never smiled like this before.

The next day, i walked up to my favourite hill. I saw Woohyun standing under a big tree. I jogged happily to him.

"Woohyun-ssi" I hugged his arm. He looked at me and glance. I shocked.

"E-eh?" What's....wrong?" He glance again and pull his hand harshly. He walked to a bench and sit down. I bite my lips and sighed. I take out my handphone and sit beside him. i take a picture of us together. My handphone's camera make a flash and that make Woohyun feel annoying.

"Aish Jinjja!!" He stand up and walked away quickly.

"Woohyun-ssi..!!"

"Better you go home and prepared for your class tomorrow !!" He shout back and I looked at him until he disappeared.

"Hurm?" How did he know I have a class tomorrow? Aish ! He's so mystery!"

That night, after I take my bath, I open my bag and take out my handphone. I open the folder to take a looked at the pic I took with him this morning. When I opened it, I shocked . My handphone was dropped off from my hand. He's not in that pic ! It's just me on that pic ! I started to feel uneasy. The next day, I can't focus to my study. After the class over, I stand at the coridor infront of my class. Suddenly a boy walked along the coridor at the second block across my block. He looked like Woohyun but I ignored him. Suddenly I looked at a park at the ground floor. A boy looked at me and wave. He asked me to come down.

"Woohyun-ssi....Ah! Okay!" I quickly take the stairs and go downstairs. Once I was there, I find it so chaos. People run away everywhere like they saw a .... ghost?! I walked around and found Woohyun standing at the park and people run away from him..... Eh?!! What' wrong?! I stopped not far from him. His face look so pale . He stepped forward to me and I just stand there, froze. I can't move anymore..

"My time already over, I have to go " He give me a smile. From what he said, I know... That the last smile he will give to me.

"Woohyun.."

"Goodbye" I try to catch him but I can't. My hand go through his body. My eyes teary. He kiss my cheek softly and it's so cold.. I can feel it on my skin. 

"Hyunnie..!"

"Saranghae" He whisper slowly before he disappeared slowly into a dust.

 

I open my eyes slowly and get up.

"Eh?!" I looked around "Am I....just dreaming?" I rub my cheek, it's still cold .. I sighed. Suddenly my phone ringing. It must be my twin brothers, Lee Taemin and Lee Sungjong. I accept it.

"Yoboseyo? Ah ! Nae, Sungjong Oppa! waeyo?"

"I want to tell you that you have to comeback here. Eunhyuk hyung want you to stay with us. He worry about you."

"W-what?! ah, arraseo.." 

"Pack ur things, Eunhyuk hyung already prepared his private jet for you.

"Okay" I hang up and place my phone on my table. I walk to the window and look outside. I still remember his face clearly. 

"Woohyun---oppa...If I can meet with u once again , I just want to say, don't ever leave me even you're dead .."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't worry, it's not over yet ! I will continue it ~ :p

Here ~ "I Love You ! Okay?!"