Find Something Else

~Cheaper By The Baker's Dozen~ [Interactive Exo Story]

You shook your head, deciding against pushing your new foster brother.

"Making bad impressions so fast would definitely be a bad idea," you thought to yourself.

Instead, you went back into the nearby woods to find something to reach the ball with. You searched among the ground littered with leaves, small patches of flowers, and overgrown grass. You meandered around, not really paying attention to where you were. Time passed, unknowingly to you, and you found yourself lost. 

"Of course, its just my luck that I end up getting lost in these woods," you thought angrily, "Well, at least it's still light out. If it were dark, I'd be so scared."

"Hello?" you called, "Xiumin! Where are you? Where am I?"

You sighed and tried to find your own way out for a moment, before you heard someone call out faintly.

"____! Where are you? ______!"

Your eyes lit up at the somewhat familiar voices.

"I'm here! I'm not sure where 'here' actually is, but it's where I am!" you yelled in the direction of the voice.

You kept yelling and not long after, both a tall figure and a short one burst out from the trees in front of you. You immeditely recognized them as Chanyeol and Xiumin. You began to sigh in relief, only to have the rest of your breath squeezed out of you by the two guys that ran up and hugged you tightly. 

Through the questioning and general noise of the two clinging on to you, you managed to choke out, "Can't... Breathe... Let me... Go!"

Their eyes widened and they let you go, allowing you to catch your breath, but didn't stop talking and questioning until you put a hand up.

"I got here because i was looking for something to get the soccer ball out of the creek with, but I couldn't find my way back. I've been here for a while, I am okay, I didn't die, I didn't get eaten, and I am generally unharmed besides the fact that I am really hungry now. Does that answer all of your questions?"

They both nodded excitedly, looking like giant bobbleheads. 

"Well, speaking of the hungry thing," Chanyeol said, "we came to find you because it's dinner time! Let's go back to the house!"

You smiled as they both grabbed one of your hands and ran towards where they came from, you in tow. 

 

~Go to Dinner~

 

 

( ♥ )