Final

Stalker

DooJoon's POV

We are not dare to take a walk or go for shopping.

"Did you see 'that person' hyung?" DOngWoon ask me.

I take a peek at window. See the white van still park at the parking lot I just nod.

"Who is 'that person'? he already make all of us scared to death right now" YoSeob said.

"I don't know" I answer simply as I could.

Why we did not report to police? It is because...

(Flashback)

We are back to our dorm with sweaty and tired. Running. Even our manager, JunGoon, too is tired.

All of us in a dead silent. No one dares to talk. Suddenly, I heard a sobbing sound. I saw YoSeob hug his knees while roncking his body on the floor. I approached him and hug him try to make him relax. I look at JunGoon hyung and said "Hyung let's we do police report. It is more safe if the police guard us".

JunGoon want to start to talk but being cut when a bell door rang. He go to front door and open it. We just watch from living room. I saw him hunker and bring in a box. 14cm maybe.

He open the box. YoSeob buried his face on my chest and KiKwang run to bathroom and vomited. HyunSeung and DOnGWoon close their nose because of the smell. JunHyung, JunGoon Hyung and I just could stare the contain in the box.

DEAD RAT.

I took the notes:

Do not report to police or all of you will die!

"JunGoon Hyung, I think we don't have to report to police. Let's keep it secret"

"Okay. But until when? All of you have tight schedule since your comeback and you need to keep practice for your dance at CUBE Entertainment" He said.

I just could sighed.

(End of Flashback)

We have try to call police and ask them to find white van but they said there' is no white van at downs there.

Someone open the front door and revealed JunGoon hyung body with some groceries.

"YAH! I need ahelp at here" he said a little bit shout.

I go to him and help him bring the groceries and bring to kitchen.

"For seroiusly hyung, I really can't stay like this. All of them is scared right now. Let's we just do report police. Just you and I". I look at JunGoon Hyung.

"If you said like that, Let's go" he said.

 "Guys, JunGoon hyung and I will do a report police. All of you stay at here"

"But hyung isn't that 'that person' said we should not report to police?" GiKwang said with his pale face. He look tired and weak since we trap in our own dorm.

"But, I'm worry. Worry see all of you, with your pale face and your tired voice. All yours eyes bang become darker. I as the leader feel guilty because did not do anything" I said.

"then, can I followed you doing the report?" HyunSeung said.

I shook my head. " All of you wait here. Just let JunGoon hyung and I will go to make the report" I said and give a small smile to them.

I put on my shoes and run to elevator where JunGoon hyung already wait me. I hope that, nothing gonna be happen.

 

JunGoon's POV

Now, both of us stuck in traffic jam. What could we do? Suddenly, car behind us hit our bumper. I'm so mad so I get out from car and try to look who is the smartest person bring the car like a drunken person.

He get out from his van.

Wait...

White van. Oh no! he is the stalker. I start to yell to DooJoon ask him to get out from the car and run to police station. If I get in back the car, I think we already die. The Police Station is 2 KM from the accicdents. We run like earth is doom.

He take out his gun and pull the trigger. It hit my left arm.

"keep on DooJoon-ah" I shout. He just nodded and keep run. I run into an alley that I don't even know what name is that alley. I look my back. He lost from my sigh. Oh no! he must be follow DooJoon. I run back to main road. I try to find him. They must be far already. I look at my injury. Someone who walk in front the alley help me and bring me to hospital.

While DooJoon...

DooJoon's POV

Oh! Great he right now follow me. I penetrate between the crowd. I can see already the Police Station building. I keep running but suddenly the bullet hit my right shoulder and fell flat on my face. I groan in pain. I get up and and run as fast as I could. but not so fast.

As I reach the front door I see that he already lost from my sigh. One of the policeman help me. they said for I make the report after I being treated.

 

Next Day...

 

I wake up from my sleep. I look around. I saw everyone faced. I smile at them and they smile back at me.

"Good News Hyung! The stalker already admit his crime. he is the one who stalking us. he said that he want to make us suffered and make sure to kill us without using his hand. But they said he did not talk for what he do that" DongWoon said.

"Now, We dont have to worry" YoSeob said in happy voice. i just smile. See how they happy, it is make me happy too.

'Breaking News: We have been informed that the stalker , Who is stalking the famous hallyu star, B2ST, have been escaped and still don't know where he is. Police hope that citizen could help if there any news about The guy name , Jun MinHwa"

We look each other face. 'Did she said that the stalker is escaped?' DongWoon ask. I just nodded my head.

"DooJoon-ssi, here. Someone send this for you" The nurse said.

I take it. After she already out from ward I open the box. Everyone just could scream and close their eyes. This time not dead rat. But human finger....