비밀연애 #END

Secret Lover 비밀연애 [ STORY #3 ]

PART IX - FINAL


 

jooyeon inhaled the smell of byunghee's car and secretly smile. how she has missed this scent for months, how she had missed his presence by her side like this. She took a secret glance at the guy she has sworn to love in sickness and health.
 
"We're going to the restaurant we used to go to, remember?" He opened up the conversation.
 
Jooyeon nodded and bit her lips in excitement. 
 
"I miss their steak." She smiled.
 
G.O smiled in content when Jooyeon started to reply his question. She even asked some question to keep the conversation going and he realized, no matter how simple their conversation is, no other girl can make him feel so comfortable, so at home, like he feels whenever Jooyeon is by his side.
 
He opened the door for her, pulled the chair for her and even ordered her favorite steak for her. And Jooyeon couldn't be more touched to see his sincere side. It feels like when they were still dating.
 
"How are you, Jooyeon? Are you doing okay? You're eating well right?" He asked when their food arrived.
 
Jooyeon cut a small piece of the steak and ate it before she nodded.
 
"it was... okay, i think. It's manageable." She said with a glint of sadness in her eyes.
 
"are you doing well too oppa?" She asked.
 
G.O puts his fork and knife down and stared at her.
 
"no. I missed you ever single second you were away. you don't know how much i regretted treating you like that. You don't know how much i despise myself for letting my pride get in the way. And you don't know how i sorry i am to make you suffer like that." He said.
 
Jooyeon stops eating and stared at his red eyes. He cried, Jooyeon thought. Her heart did a flip flop when G.O's eyes stared back at her.
 
"Jooyeon, please, forgive me." He said.
 
Jooyeon stayed still. The word yes is at the tip of her tongue but she kept shut, mostly because she's scared.
 
"I'm scared." She said.
 
"Of what?"
 
"I want to forgive you, i want to be with you but what if you hurt me again?" she asked him.
 
G.O shook his head furiously.
 
"I won't. Jooyeon-ah, i swear i won't be a jerk anymore. I've learned my lesson." he said.
 
"I.. " She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
 
"Can we go home, please? I need to think." She said.
 
G.O nodded and paid the bill with a dejected heart. He should've known she won't accept him back, he kept thinking throughout the ride home. Jooyeon was back to her quiet self and G.O felt like hugging her and giving her kisses, telling her that he's different than the jerk G.O he used to be.
 
"I'm sorry i didn't finished the food." Jooyeon said when the car stopped in front of her apartment.
 
"It's okay.. i was being too rash.. asking you to come back just like that." He smiled.
 
"It's not that i don't want to, but i need time. I need proof." She looked at him and smiled a little.
 
G.O couldn't help but to smile at the sight of her smiling like that. His hope grew as he listened to her.
 
"I love you, i reallly do and i will always love you oppa. It's just that my mind and my heart is not in sync right now. I'm afraid you'll hurt me again and if it happen, i don't know what will happen to me. I felt like dying ever since we got divorced. I missed you, i cried because you weren't there for me. And suddenly we met and this happened. I really do want to rip that divorce paper to pieces the moment you said those words. but i'm just too scared to do it. So, can we take it slowly?" She whispered the last part.
 
G.O's smile grew wider as he nodded.
 
"one step at a time." he said.
 
Jooyeon smiled at him. And before he knows it, she gave him a warm hug.
 
"Thank you oppa, for realizing this before it was too late." she said and kiss him on the cheek before she went back to her apartment, leaving him dumbfounded and smiling like an idiot.
 
"Thank you, Jooyeon... for loving me after all this time." he whispered as he watched her disappeared.

2012.10.25. Thursday

by Seoulchae


 

this is the last chapter. i'll be working on the 4th and 5th story and then i'll move on to another story , or maybe i'll do 2 stories at once idk, but i hope you will keep on supporting me, subcribes and comment guys :) Subscription and comments are always welcomed.
Thanks for reading this story and if you have any comment, thoughts, anything you can leave it on the comment section or my wall :) If you like my story, you can vote it up too, :)
<3
seoulchae