What Am I Hearing?

You're Doing What? [Oneshot]

Key had just dismissed Taemin and his new girlfriend to go to his rooom. Alone. For some reason, he had a very uneasy feeling about his decision. About an hour later when Key didn't hear a single peep from his dongsaeng and his girlfriend, Danielle, he decided to go check on them.

Key hummed the familiar tume of Get It as he strided down the long hallway. He reached out to grab the doornob but stopped moments later, shocked by what he heard from the other side of the wooden door. 

~~~In the room~~~
"Ah! Taemin!" Danielle gasped, loving the feeling of his slender fingers. "Don't stop.." She almost moaned.
~~~~~~

 

Key could just fall in a hole and die that very moment. Had he heard that correctly? What was going on in there?! "J-Jonghyun!" He called out to his best friend who was in the kitchen, munching on a breakfast bar. "What?" He asked with a mouthful of the strawberry flavored treat.  "Taemin's in his room with Danielle! I heard things! I think they're having !" Key was frantic. Seriously, what was Taemin doing having at his age?!

"No way! Yes!" Jonghyun grinned, highfiving a snickering Minho who was seated on the counter in front of him. "Pigs! The both of you!" Key snapped, pointing at the two . "Key, calm down!" Minho groaned. This was Key's second Taemin-based outburst this week.. He was sick of it. "Besides, I recall many times where you've had girls in your room!" He smiled smugly.

"T- This isn't about me!" Key exclaimed shakily. "It's about Taemin... my baby!" He was pacing the floor in a pure state of panic at this point. "Let's just go stand at the door and listen! You must have heard wrong." Jonghyun offered, grabbing Key tightly by the arm and pulling him towards the room in question. He motion for Minho to tag along.

They stood there in front of the door for a good two minutes. They heard nothing. Pure silence. "See look?" Jonghyun whispered. "Nothing!" He rolled his eyes, feeling annoyed that he was pulled away from his snack to join this.. charade! "Key, you're just delusional." Minho added, turning around to leave. He had better things to do than catch Taemin in the act. Besides, even if it was happening, he'd rather not hear it. "Let's go, Min-"

~~~In the room~~~
"Right there!" Danielle arched her back. "Right here?" Taemin worked his fingers to the
right spot. "Yes!"
~~~~~~

Key almost fainted. "See?! See?! I told you!" He whispered loudly, elbowing Jonghyun in the ribs. "Aw yeah, Taemin! Get it in!" Jonghyun cheered, bumping fists with a wide eyed Minho. Key rolled his. I knew I picked the wrong people to help! Where's Onew when you need him?! Key swung the door open, closing his eyes as he ran into the room. "STOP ALL UAL ACTIVITY! UMMA HAS ENTERED!" He scolded.

"What are you talking about, hyung?" Taemin asked dumbly. "Don't play dumb!" Minho chimed in from behind Key. "Yeah! We heard you!" Jonghyun added. "What's going on? I had a really bad itch on my back that I couldn't reach! Taemin was helping me!" Danielle threw her hands up in defense. What is with everyone today?! "b-but.." Key faltered, feeling like he /did/ go a little crazy. "Well, what about all of the gasping and the.. ual sounding comments?" Key crossed his arms over his chest.

"I guess I'm just good with my fingers!" Taemin smirked, trying to get a rise out of SHINee's umma. Key put a hand over his mouth and gasped dramatically. "That's it! No more visits!" He proclaimed, storming out of the room with Minho and Jonghyun following close
behind him.

"Wanna see what else I can do with my fingers?"