Our beautiful target

Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends- I MEAN ALIENS

B1A4 - Beautiful Target

 

Daesung slowly began to come back to conciousness. He was hearing muffled voices and he tried hard to open his eyes. 

"What are we gonna tell him?" he recognized the voice that belonged to Youngjae. 

"The truth. I mean, he already saw Jinnie and Himchan so there's no way we could come up with a legit excuse." Daehyun scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. 

Daesung pried his eyes open and saw the six aliens standing in a circle around him. He noticed he was in some kind of basement and the only light in the cold room was a lightbulb hanging in the ceiling. 

"W-where am I?" Daesung asked and tried to stand up, but felt that he couldn't move. He noticed he was tied onto a hard, wooden chair and his legs were tied to the legs of the chair. "What is going on? Where is Jinnie?" He frantically looked around but didn't see you anywhere in the damp room.

"We told Hyojin she could go to the super market to get some things we need for dinner tonight, so we'll be the ones to take care of you." Himchan evily smirked. Daesung nervously gulped and could feel small drops of sweat build on his forehead. 

Yongguk decided to speak up, being the responsible leader he was. "Look, Daesung, what you saw earlier, there's one thing that we have to explain about that."

Daesung tried to act oblivious. "What? What did I see earlier? What on earth are you talking about?" he almost panicky laughed. 

"Don't act like you don't know, I saw you." Himchan firmly said and eyed him. Daesung gulped at the aliens threatened stare and looked down at the floor. 

"You see, Daesung-sshi," Yongguk bent down to his level. Daesung looked up. "Me and my comrades here are-"

"In love with Hyojin and you're all dating her." Daesung bluntly finished. Yongguk blinked a few times. *What did he just say?*

The aliens stared wide-eyed at the human boy. How the hell did he know?  "How did you-" Zelo asked.

"It's kind of obvious." Daesung shrugged. "I've had my suspicions about it, but when I saw Jinnie and that Himchan guy earlier," 

Himchan frowned. *Himchan guy? IT'S FREAKING HYUNG TO YOU!* "A bell rang in my head, but I was still pretty confused. Like, why she didn't tell me that in the first place." Daesung looked sadly down at the ground. He felt betrayed that you hadn't told him about it when he first arrived on this planet. 

"Hey, Hyojin was going to tell you. The only reason she didn't do it yet because she didn't want to freak you out." Daehyun scolded. "I know, I know." Daesung said and shook his head. He looked up and pointed a finger at Himchan with a firm look. "You. If you ever hurt my precious Jinnie, I will make sure to track you down and rip out your heart and kick it across the universe. Got it?" he  pointed at all of the aliens, but stopped at Jongup.

"You, you're okay." he gave a thumbs up at the dancing alien and beamed at him. Jongup blinked a few times, confused, then smiled widely at Daesung. He bowed 90 degree to the human boy. "Thank you for your approval!"

"HEY, what about us?" Zelo pointed at himself with a crestfallen look. Daesung examined Zelo shook his head, "No." 

"WHY!?" The aliens gawked. "You all seem like the bad boy type and I don't like that, she doesn't like that. Trust me, I used to date her and I was a nerd back then so." he playfully winked at the disappointed aliens. Daesung began to shift in his seat, "Now, can you let me out of these ropes? They're killing me."

"LIKE HELL WE WILL!" Himchan stormed out of the cold room. 

"AND HERE I THOUGHT WE HAD A CONNECTION!" Yongguk followed Himchan. Daehyun and Youngjae shook their heads disaprovingly and left the room.

"Maknae to almost maknae, you're a real nerd." Zelo whispered and also left the room. "I'M NOT A NERD! I'M A SMOKING HOT TEENAGE BOY!" daesung shouted after him, even though Zelo couldn't hear him. 

Jongup chuckled and bent down behind the chair and began to untie the ropes.

"Thank you." Daesung smiled at Jongup as he stood up and the ropes fell to the ground. "No problem." Jongup smiled back and the both left the basement.

~*~*~

You kicked the door to the house furiously, trying to balance the weight in your hands as good as you could. 

The aliens and Daesung's ears perked up, *Who was it?*

"OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR GOD DAMNIT OR I WILL KICK YOU TO PLUTO!" They heard your voice on the other side of the door and sprinted up to open up.

Youngjae quickly opened the door and saw you, holding mutliple bags of food in your arms. Your face was red and your breathing heavy. "Here." You gave Youngjae almost all of the bags and proceed to the kitchen. 

"Dear god babe, what did you buy?" Youngjae put the heavy bags on the kitchen counter. "They had meat on sale." You shrugged and picked up the meat from the bag and put it in the freezer. "And meat is good for you."

Youngjae smiled, "You're so thoughtful, baby." he leaned in and pecked your cheek. At that moment, Daesung entered the kitchen. You quickly pushed away Youngjae and sheepisly scratched the back of your head. "H-Hey Daesung! Did you talk with the guys?"

Before Daesung could answer, you felt something hot blow against your neck. "Yes, he did." You turned your head and saw Daehyun grinning down at you. "And?" you turned to Daesung again.

"I'm good with it, but stay away from Yongguk and Himchan." Daesung slightly nagged. You rolled your eyes, "I'm already doing that."

"Not from what I saw earlier." Daesung gave you a look. "Therefor, I put some 'protection' in your room. Just in case." 

Your eyes widened, "YOU DID WHAT!?" Daesung shrugged and put his hands in his pockets, "If you get pregnant with some alien-human baby, don't blame me." 

"I won't, BECAUSE THAT WON'T BE NECESSARY!" You shrieked and covered your face in mortification. 

"You never know, Jinnie." Daehyun whispered in your ear and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. "Just imagine it, our beautiful babi-OUCH!" 

Daesung had taken on of the oven mittens and threw it hard towards Daehyun's face. It had hit him right between his eyes and sent him stumbling backwards. 

You took the oppurtinity and scurried out of the kitchen, "JONGUUUUP! DAEHYUN IS BEING A AGAIN!" 

Himchan's head popped out of his room, "HEY! THAT'S MY JOB! JUNG DAEHYUN!" 

-------------

School is killing me right now so don't kill me if the updates will be fewer this week...

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!