The Pink Sketchbook

Breaking into her world
Please log in to read the full chapter

6. The Pink Sketchbook

 

 

Tiffany skipped into class, grinning from her new discovery. However, when she saw her table, her smile faded. Tons of papers were stacked on top of her table in absolute disarray. She sighed and was about to quickly collect them but right in front of her eyes, a gust of wind flew in from the open window. Tiffany watched, her eyes huge and open as the whole floor was littered in papers and her desk was swept clean.

She whimpered.

Stooping down to grab a few papers from the floor, she inwardly cursed at the wind and her brainless admirers for placing them on her table. She was tempted to leave the letters as they were, but the thought of all the effort put into each letter, she continued to collect the letters strewn across the floor.

All of a sudden, a few gasps made her turn around. There in a corner, a few boys were gaping over a pink book and whispering among themselves.

How girlish.

Tiffany shook her head and turned back, reaching for another letter when she stopped short. The notebook was incredibly familiar. She jerked up and whirled around again. Catching a glimpse of the familiar drawing, she gasped. Instantly, she was in front of the group, snatching her pink sketchbook from the hands of the stunned boys. Scrutinizing them, her eyes blazed in anger as she recognized one of them.

“You!”

She growled, pointing at the crazed admirer who was cowering in a corner. He looked up and a grin spread across his face at being recognized but was soon replaced when Tiffany kicked his shin. Groaning, he dropped to the floor, clutching his leg as Tiffany whirled back to the others.

“Where did you get this?”

They looked absolutely terrified and pushed a shaking boy forward.

“O-on T-the F-floor…”

The boy stuttered, before promptly fainting as her burning gaze was directed on him.

She glared daggers at them, emphasizing each word she growled at them.

“Never. Touch. My. Stuff. You hear me?”

The boys all nodded, immediately grabbing the unconscious boy and the groaning Siwon before pulling them out of the classroom, not daring to look at Tiffany.

Quickly, Tiffany flipped through the pages until she stopped at a particular page. Her face grew dark as she read the message on the paper and she began to shake. Instantly, she ran out of the classroom and grabbed one of the boys, screaming in fury.

“Where’s the picture? Give it back!”

The whole corridor froze, watching wide-eyed as Tiffany stared at him, her hands tightening around his collar. The boy shook his head frantically.

“I-I didn’t take it! I-it was like that when we found it! I’m s

Please log in to read the full chapter