Chapter 1

Sided 4

It was a foggy morning and Yoona was hurrying to go to the bus stop. The bus came and she rode on it. It was quite crowded inside that she didn't even get a seat for herself and ended up standing with the other passengers. Inside the bus, she felt that someone was staring at her, she felt something odd rather she didn't bother herself to look who it was. Along her way to the school's gate, she heard someone calling her name. She looked backward only to find Donghae tapping his right hand on her left shoulder.

"You're too fast you know? I've been calling your name since you ride from the bus but still you can't hear me!", he yelled.

"So it was him...", Yoona thought to herself forgetting that she was staring at him for too long.

"Ya! what's with you?! we'll gonna be late.", and Donghae grabbed her left hand and they both entered the school. Yoona and Donghae were classmates since junior high and they'd only separated when their school's administration decided to separate the boys and the girls room because of increasing population. Though they're separated they can still see each other during free time. To Yoona, Donghae was her closest male friend in their school.

---IN THE CANTEEN---

Yoona POV

"Yoona have you already decided which school are you going for college?"

"I don't know. Maybe my parents will decide where i'll be studying."

"Omo! Donghae and Eunhyuk-oppa are coming.", Yuri spurted out as I turned to the direction where Donghae was coming from. He waved his hands to us and I made a smile. He always makes me feel this way everytime we meet. I don't know the reason but i just sense a happiness in my heart.

"Hey guys what's ya talking about?" as he sat next to me and his companion, Eunhyuk-oppa, sat the opposite next to Yuri.

"Oh oppa we're just talking about where to study. You oppa, have you decided where school are you going to take for college?" Yuri answered while looking from Eunhyuk to Donghae.

"Well, for me I'll be attending culinary arts in Seoul University.", Eunhyuk-oppa answered as he gulped his drink. Right after his statement a girl suddenly approached her direction towards us. She stopped in front of our table.

"Annyeong haseyo D-Donghae-sunbae..." her words are stuttering that we chuckle a bit. The girl surely didn't mind us as she handed a letter to Donghae.

"Sunbae please accept my letter for you. I like you since the first time I saw you. Please take this.", she added. All of us in the table and probably in the entire canteen got shocked on this girl. And Donghae, who was in the middle of biting his sandwich, was also surprised. Donghae is 'kingka' in our school and he never failed to attract these girls in our school yet he just ignore them. His popularity doesn't only stands here in the campus but also to the other schools out there. I really hated it when someone's making their way through him, I wish I could stomp and push them away from him but it was all a mere imagination, and besides, who am I to him and do i have any right? I'm just his friend and not a lover although I hope i could be his girl.

The girl looked straight in his eyes, she's waiting for his reply, I know. As for my astonishment, he accept the letter.

"I'll read this letter but don't do this again... I'm sorry I have already someone that I like." His words dropped to me. It seems like my world stopped for a bit. I snapped realizing reality, knowing he might confused to my actions or probably noticed me. I pity this girl as for my self also. She bowed to us and run outside the canteen.

"Oppa! so you really like the girl from Daeyoug high, the one they teased you... right?", Yuri stated with a shocking expression.

"Yuri-ah! get the crap out of that! Donghae, let'go.",as Eunhyuk-oppa stood and signaled him to go.

Me, out of no where suddenly spoke this words, "Oppa you're dating her? It's nice to know then. You two will make a good pair." I don't know why I said that but maybe because i want to render myself from saying something more than that. He looked to me first before he replied.

"Yes, we are dating.", he answered straightly and they made their way out of us. His words that are bitter to hear made me felt frozen and hurt all over inside.

"Yoona I really can't belive this! He's really dating her?? That girl with an ice personality?! I might accept any girl for Donghae-oppa but not that icy girl...", Yuri said while finishing the left portion of her food.

If i could do something, i would have done it already 'maybe' but i'm not in position to. I've been hearing that issue since last month and i didn't know that it was true until some of Donghae's fangirls posted their photos in their fanpages cursing that girl from Daeyoung high for being with Donghae.

"Unni let's go. We'll be late for the next class." i stood hurriedly and left Yuri in avoidance for that conversation. I don't want to talk about that thing.

"Yoona wait!"