Memories and despair: Woo Hyun

Perfect Landing

Woohyun cycled down the lane, he skidded to a stop at the junction. He bgan counting and waited for the traffic lights to show the green man.

BZZZ.

Hmm, a message? Woohyun brought out his handphone and checked it. It was from Hoya, Woohyun clicked the 'Open message' button.

From: Lee Howon

eunji's plane has been hijacked.

she hasn't been found.

"she hasn't been found." The words lingered in Woohyun's mind, he pedalled his bike forward. WAIT. 

He whipped out his cell, he was not dreaming, Eunji had been on a hijacked plane. It was not a joke. He stopped in the middle of the road, in a shock.

BEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Woohyun looked around, the rear of a car just inches to his shin. The green man had changed into red. The cars moved on the two sides of Woohyun.

IT CAN'T BE! No! Park Eunji, you promised me to come back. You promised.

***

CREEEEEK.

Woohyun sat on the old swing, he remembered this place. All those memories. This had been the place where him, Hoya, Myungsoo and Eunji used to play since young.

 

"HEY! No fair, why do you have to marry him? I don't care you're mine!"

Woo Hyun pushes Hoya away from me and crashes his lips into mine.

"You're mine now since I kissed you first!"

"EWWWW! NAM WOO HYUN I HATE YOU FOREVER!"

The memory flashed past, he remembered his promise to her. 

"Park Eunji, remember this. I, Nam Woo Hyun promise to make you mine. I'll steal you back from Hoya some day."

"EWWW NAM WOO HYUN! I HATE YOU! From now on, we'll be arch enemies! That's that!"

Like I said before Park Eunji, I won't let you go again. But where on earth are you?