Chapter 16

I miss you, I love you

Bomi was at the airport on the floor crying out her eyes out.

"Jihoon, Jihoon......oppa.... I love you..." cried Bomi. She finally got up and was walking slowly away. As she was walking away, she fell down and fainted.

People started surrounding Bomi and a person called a ambulance and they took her to the hospital.

Taecyeon woke up and saw Jungyoon sleeping by his side, he smile and kiss her on the forhead and continue looking at her. Jungyoon woke up and Taecyeon quickly closed his eyes.

"Are you up?" Ask Jungyoon.

Taecyeon open his eyes and smile, "how'd you know?" Ask Taecyeon.

"I know you so well oppa" said Jungyoon.

"I am getting out of the hospital soon, do you want to go and enjoy ourselves" said Taecyeon.

"Sure why not" said Jungyoon.

1 year passed.

Bomi lived a life neglecting and isolating people in her life, she went to the life where he step father always abused her and her mother. Taecyeon and Jungyoon spent more time as time pass by because of Taecyeon's health. Taecyeon and Jungyoon were there for Bomi whenever she needed anything.

Bomi's life became miserable when Jihoon left her to America and unsure when he'll return back to Korea.

"Bomi how are you doing?" ask Jungyoon.

Bomi smile and saw Jungyoon. "I am doing okay unnie" said Bomi.

"Are you still thinking about Jihoon?" ask Jungyoon.

"Anya, I am okay" said Bomi.

"Mianheyo, for everything I've done in the past, I didn't want to lose Taecyeon oppa, so then I told Jihoon to become close to you to avenge you for me" said Jungyoon.

"It's okay unnie, I understand you and we clear this up already" said Bomi.

"Still, though it's been a year, I know that Jihoon is still in your heart, I know that right now you're the only person he loves right now too" said Jungyoon.

"Unnie how would you know that huh?" ask Bomi.

"Because at last I was his noona, he's done everything for me because I made him become blinded, and I know him very well, when he loves a person he loves them truly" said Jungyoon.

"Then why did he leave without no notice" ask Bomi.

"Because he stop trying, not because he wanted to because he saw that you didn't care anymore so he stop trying" said Jungyoon.

Bomi started to tear up and she wipe her tears on her cheeks.

"Mianhe, if talking about him hurts you this much I will stop talking about him" said Jungyoon.

"I'm okay unnie" said Bomi as she was sitting outside the balcony.

"How's your health now?" Ask Jungyoon.

"I'll be fine unnie" said Bomi.

"Yah, Bomi, ever since a year pass by you haven't ate a lot lately, you haven't been out, you isolated yourself, you've changed" said Jungyoon.

"Unnie, what should I do then?" Ask Bomi.

"How about let's go out for once, since it's a good day to go out today, let's go have just a girl to girl time okay" said Jungyoon.

"Araso" said Bomi.

"Alright, go get ready, I'll wait for you" said Jungyoon.

Bomi actually continued living in the house where Jihoon and her spent their moments together. She didn't wanna leave the house to be lonely without an owner.

When Bomi got done getting ready, Jungyoon took her out and Taecyeon was outside waiting for them too.

"Bomi you finally came out" said Taecyeon.

"Come on" said Jungyoon as she smile and pull Bomi to the car.

Taecyeon drove them around the first stop was the mall because it was a weekend and they needed to make Bomi smile for once again.

Taecyeon and Jungyoon look at each other and smile at each other. Knowing that Taecyeon has health issues, Jungyoon was the most worried because she worries about two people just now one. Not just that she worries about Jihoon as well.

Taecyeon, Jungyoon and Bomi were walking together and Bomi was just looking around the mall while Jungyoon and Taecyeon were looking at stuffs, couple stuffs.

"Bomi" said Taecyeon as Bomi was looking at something else. Taecyeon look at saw Bomi looking at the couple necklaces. Bomi remembers when she repay Jihoon with a necklace for being there for her and he gave them matching rings too.

Taecyeon then look back at Bomi and Jungyoon look at Bomi as well, "what should we do?" Ask Jungyoon.

"Just let her be, she'll recover like this easily" said Taecyeon.

"Araso" said Jungyoon they continue looking at what they were looking.

Bomi tears came down and she wipe it quickly. "Miahne, I am going to go to the restroom" said Bomi.

"Oh we were going to go there too, let's go together" said Taecyeon as they all went together.

After going to the bathroom, Taecyeon took the girls to go eat at the food court place.

"Eat up okay, especially you Bomi" said Taecyeon.

"Araso" said Bomi as she took her plate and continue eating. Taecyeon and Jungyoon were eating as well.

Bomi ate and Taecyeon and Jungyoon were at ease because they saw her eating. Bomi then thought back when Jihoon made her food everyday and they ate together too. He mostly prepare the food for the both of them. Bomi wanted to cry but she didn't want to because she didn't want to worry Taecyeon and Jungyoon anymore.

"gwenchana, gwenchanayo" said Bomi in her mind to herself.

It was a long day for the three of them because they were out shopping and try to enjoy their day together.

"Thanks for taking me out today, you guys are the best" said Bomi.

"Of course, what are friends for if we don't help each other cheer up from heartbreaks" said Taecyeon.

"Neh, Taecyeon is right, that's what we're here for Bomi, don't forget that okay" said Jungyoon.

"Araso, goodnight you guys thanks for the ride and everything, drive safe" said Bomi as she watch them leave.

Bomi got in the house and turn on the lights and went to the sofa weakly and sat there, her tears started bursting out.

"Jihoon-ah, Jihoon-ah, babo, bad person, bad guy, I miss you... I love you.... babo.... wae?" cried Bomi as she was hitting her chest and her head.

"What should I do now!?" cried Bomi as she was crying out loud for Jihoon.

"Thank you for everything" said Taecyeon.

"No thank you for everything" said Jungyoon.

"No thank you for everything, especially bringing Bomi out like this, I really appreciate" said Taecyeon.

"Araso, I should go inside now, you drive safe okay" said Jungyoon.

Jungyoon hug Taecyeon and Taecyeon kiss her on the lips and she left into her house and he drove home.