The Witch

Not Our Fairytale Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

  Chapter Four,
                    The Witch.

                                                                                                                                                                             

 

      

 

It was sharp 6 PM when Yong Hwa came to SNSD's dorm to fetch Seohyun. Her unnies teased the maknae endlessly but, Yong Hwa as the gentleman, who saw Seohyun not so comfortable with the tease, told the girls to instead because he was the one who attracted to Seohyun. The unnies, cooed to see the gentleman side of Yong Hwa and decided to stop the teasing.

"Make sure she comeback safe Yong Hwa-ssi or we will have a hard time with our manager." Taeyeon, the leader couldn't help to not give her permission to see Seohyun who always had a hard time with guy, looked didn't mind if she was around Yong Hwa.

"I will Taeyeon-ssi. It is only a dinner in a private area so, you don't have to worry about the media." Yong Hwa assured the leader. The latter smiled, she knew she could trust this man. He saved Seohyun for couple times already.

"Okay, just be careful Yong Hwa-ssi."

"Okay, eomonnim." Yong Hwa joked because he felt Taeyeon was like a mother who will let her daughter on a date. SNSD members then bursted to laugh.

"I promise, I will treat you all something later girls."

"Yaah... I really don't mind for you to date our Seobaby if this bribe continues, Yong Hwa-ssi." Hyoyeon giggled and got agreed by the others.

"Did you hear that Hyun... Your sisters already give us their blessings." Yong Hwa chuckled and leaned his face closer to Seohyun who was standing beside him all the time. She could feel her cheeks became so hot.

"Y.. Yong.." Seohyun gave him a sign to not continue or their secret might reveal to her unniedul. Yong Hwa smiled and nodded to her, understood with her worry.

"Okay... I'll take Seohyun for a while girls. Let's go Hyun." He then reached for her hand. She was shocked with the sudden skinship between them and she felt her cheeks now became hot even more.

"Unnies... I will go now." She bowed to her unnies then nodded to Yong Hwa to tell him they could go now. They then got out the SNSD dorm still holding hands together. Once the door closed, the girls who were dumbfounded looked to each other.

"Didn't they calling each other with pet names?"

"Hyunnie also didn't mind when Yong Hwa hold her hand."

"Kyaaaa!" Loud squeal bursted between the eight girls.

"Are they already in a relationship?"

"I will make sure I will interogate Hyunnie when she get home."

 

Yong Hwa drove his red ferrari car through the Seoul night road to his grandfather mansion in an average speed. There was only silent which filled both of them. Yong Hwa tried hard to focus on driving. He tried hard to control himself to not glancing to the beautiful Seohyun beside him. The first time he saw her with this dress already made him amaze and tonight with the light make up and hair do on her, Yong Hwa couldn't help to not felt amaze even more.

"I'm so nervous Yong.." Seohyun suddenly confessed, she clenched on her dress. "I'm not good at lying."

Yong Hwa was still tried to focus his gaze on the road at last let himself glanced to Seohyun.

"Don't worry Hyun... Let me do all the lie, all you have to do just go with the flow I play." He said while giving her a warm smile. A smile that made Seohyun's heart beat irregularly.

"Is it really okay?" She asked again.

"If anything goes wrong I'll make sure you're not involve in any trouble." He said, reached Seohyun's hand and held it tight to send some comfort to her, which indeed worked. "I'll protect you." He continued while still curving a warm smile on his lips.

Seohyun felt his warm smile went through her rumbling heart and slowly calmed it down. She unconsciously curved a smile too. She didn't know but, she felt comfortable and protected whenever Yong Hwa was around.

Around 7 PM they arrived at Jung's Mansion. Yong Hwa who got off from the car then walked to Seohyun and held her hand tightly as he saw she was still looked nervous.

"It's okay." He mouthed to her. He then pulled her to enter the huge mansion. The butlers and maids were giving their bow as the next heir of Jung family came in with his girlfriend. They couldn't help to steal a second glance at Seohyun because actually it was the first time Jung Yong Hwa brought a woman to have a dinner with his grandfather. They wanted to know the special woman whom might be the next samonim for them.

 Yong Hwa and Seohyun went to the garden where the dinner would held. Jung So Man really loved to held any occassion in his garden. A sound of ringtone suddenly heard. Yong Hwa took his phone from the pocket and smiled to read the incoming message which just came in.

"Hyun... Come on, this way." He suddenly took Seohyun's hand and dragged her after he finished reading the text message. He pulled her to a gazebo on the garden.

"Please wait here for a while Hyun. I'll be right back." Yong Hwa said and told Seohyun to sit on the bench in the gazebo.

"Where do you want to go?" Seohyun asked. She felt uncomfortable to be alone in a new place.

"Just around the mansion to check if my brother has arrive. You can ask the maid if you need anything okay." He then left Seohyun not even waited for her answer. The latter just could sigh as she watched him disappeared on the deep garden.

It was already 20 minutes Seohyun had been waiting and Yong Hwa hadn't come back yet. She then decided to take a walk a little deep to the wide garden, where there were more trees and some little flowers garden. While Seohyun adored the little flower garden, she saw a fountain and decided to go there. She walked casually to the fountain but, her step being stopped when she saw a couple were kissing longingly near the fountain. She gasped and covered out of the shock to see the man was no other but her fake boyfriend, Jung Yong Hwa.

Seohyun really wanted to run away from there but, her feet like nailed down to the ground. She could only stunned and saw to the couple who were still kissing as if they were so missing each other badly. The woman was clinging on the Yong Hwa's neck while he wrapped the woman's slim waist with his arms.

They exchanging sides once and made Seohyun snapped her mind back. She hurriedly hid behind the tree near her.

'She didn't see me... She didn't see me...' She said repeatedly in her mind. Her eyes and the eyes of the girl who was kissing with Yong Hwa almost met when the couple exchanged their sides. Seohyun held her chest when she felt a weird feeling that made her not so comfortable and made her breathed irregularly. Her stomach also felt like in a roller coaster which was coming down from a high peak.

"I missed you so much Yong Hwa-ah..." Seohyun could hear the girl talked with her sugar coated voice.

"I know, I missed you too." Yong Hwa's voice also sounded so sweet when he talked with her. "Come on, we have to go back now."

"It's okay you can go back first.. You don't want us to be caught together when we back from the garden at the same time, right?"

"Well okay.. I will go back first." He said than gave the girl a peck on her lips.

Seohyun with her weird feeling on her chest and irregular breath, did some inhale and exhale and waited on her hiding for few more minutes, hoping they will already gone completely. She then peeked from tree just to be surprised when she found the girl who was kissing with Yong Hwa back then, was standing in front of her.

"Peeking is not good you know." The girl said.

"Mi.. Mianhe.. I'm just wandering around because I'm bored. I really didn't mean to peek on you... Really." Seohyun felt so embarass and nervous when the girl gave her a sharp yet mocking eyes.

"Tsk.. Whatever.. Are you Yong Hwa's new girlfriend?" She asked still with her annoying mocking tone.

"Na.. Nae.. I'm Seo Joo Hyun imnida you can call me Seohyun." Seohyun bowed awkwardly to her.

"What's this? Yong Hwa bring a weird girl.. Since when Yong Hwa's girl know how to bow." She rolled her eyes. "By the way you must be already know me." She said confidently. Seohyun furrowed her eye brows.

"Mianhe.. Actually, I don't know you."

"What!? Yong Hwa really didn't tell you anything about me?" She said and looked so upset. Seohyun shook her head.

"Oh my God! What's wrong with him!" She grumbled. Her beautiful upset look slowly faded away then turned into a devilish smirk on her small lips. She straightened her back and looked to Seohyun.

 "You know I will tell you a good news." She crossed her hands on her chest. "Yong Hwa will always tell about me and our relationship to those girls he had before because... he didn't want to get involve in serious relationship with them." She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter