Chapter 10

The Story of Us

 

J I Y E O N

So, it's been a month and it's almost time to go back to school. And I finally made it to my goal weight, more than that. "When do you have to go back to school?" Tao asked. "This Monday." he nodded and I bounce in excitement. "Anyways, I'm going to call T-ae, so see you soon." I said waving goodbye. I headed out of my room and went downstairs, heading to the living room. I took a seat on the couch, and dialed T-ae's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, what's up?" I smiled, even though she couldn't see it.

"Nothing."

"Guess what?" I asked, trying to contain the joy in me.

"What?" she asked, voice getting higher in excitement. I could practically see her bouncing up and down on her bed waiting for me to tell her.

"I finally made it to my goal weight. Wait, no, scratch that. More than that!" I exclaimed loudly on the phone.

"Oh My God! really!" she yelled, giving out a loud scream. I pulled the phone away from my ear, waiting for her to stop screaming. As soon as it was safe enough I put the phone back to my ear.

"We have to go to the mall tomorrow!"

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Shopping and makeover, duh." I could practically see her rolling her eyes.

"Makeover for what?" I asked.

"You did said I could give you makeover after you lose weight." she said deviously.

"When did I said that?"

"In the beginning, like a month ago. You said I could do your hair and makeup" she reminded me.

Oh... crap I did said that. "Oh guess I did... well fine, but just don't go overboard with it." I begged her because knowing Tae Eun, she would.

"I won't!" she said sounding disappointed.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"K. Bye Yeonnie!" she exclaimed, shutting her phone, the line ended.

I closed my phone with a sigh. What have I gotten myself into?

Image

"Jiyeon, Tae Eun's here." my mom said as she came to my room. "What time is it?" I grumbled out sleepily. "Nine o'clock."  she repeated, probably checking her wrist watch. Since when did T-ae wake up so early? "What that's too early," I mumbled going back to sleep. "Jiyeon, wake up we're going to the mall." T-ae yelled as she skipped over to my bed, jumping half away, landing on top of me. "Tae Eun, it's too early, and who let you in here?" I asked. "Your mom." I gave my mom a sleepy glare which she just smiled. "Can't the mall wait for another hour os so?" I asked, pulling the blankets up farther, covering half of my face. "No, now come on or do you need your brother up here?" she threatened while tagging on my blanket. "Chanyeol? he's probably not even awake yet. He's not a morning person remember?" I happily retaliated. "No, but both Chanyeol and Tao are downstairs awake and ready for today," she shot back. "How the heck did you wake Chanyeol up?"

"I'm Lee Tae Eun, and I always have my ways." she laughed deviously. "And he actually woke up?" I asked suspiciously. "Well, I might have told him that there were probably a tons of guys hitting on you at the mall. He got up pretty quickly after that." she said, giggling a little. 

 

 

I headed out the door, and circled around to get to the garage, while Chanyeol, Tao, and Tae Eun followed behind me."Let's use your care Jiyeon." Chanyeol said walking to my red Lamborghini which my parents bought for me on my birthday. "Kay, but I'm driving." I exclaimed running to the front door, beating Chanyeol to it. I sat at the driver's seat, while Chanyeol at the passenger's seat, and T-ae and Tao sat in the back. I drove to the mall closest to our house ans started feeling kind of nervous. This is my first time going to a public place since I lost my weight. I just hope it turns out good. Soon we arrived at the mall and found a parking spot. I parked my car and get out the door. Looking around there were lots of people standing there, mouth open, staring at the car in awe, and I felt very proud owning this car.

"Come on, let's go!" T-ae said, pulling me into the direction of the mall. As soon as we arrived inside the mall, there were alot of people looking at us. I felt very self conscious of my appearance  and tried not to look on anyone. I look back at Chanyeol instead and saw him giving lots of glares to people for some reasons. "Come on, let's go to the store first." T-ae said, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Alright then," I said following behind her.

 

 

 

After three hoursof shopping we bought about half of the stuff in this mall from dresses to shoes and many more, we also bought a clear contact lens which shows the perfect hazelnut brown color of my eyes so I don't need to wear my nerdy glasses. Both Chanyeol and Tao carried our bag for us, and kinda felt bad for them. I asked if they need help but both of them said it's okay, so T-ae said let them be. "Alright, shopping is done, next is hair." T-ae said pulling me to the nearest hair salon.

By this point I felt I'd gotten a good exercising done today from following Tae Eun all around the mall. Trust me when you're shopping with Tae Eun you'll be running from store to store like crazy, buying everything in sight... well anything that she wanted anyways. "I need someone now!" T-ae yelled as soon as we got to the hair salon. Both Chanyeol and Tao took a seat in the corner of the store, trying to catch their breaths. I guess they were tired of following T-ae and me around while carrying fifty paper bags each for the past three hours. "Yes ma'am, what do you need done today?" a lady asked kindly. "Well, my friend here needs a new hairstyle."

The lady asked me to sit at the salon chair and asked me. "What's your name?" 

"Jiyeon." I replied smiling at her. "That's a pretty name for a pretty girl, so what do want today?" she asked, running her fingers through my hair couple of times. "Do you want me to cut it, and dye it?" she asked. "Well, I liked my lenght right now, so no cutting and I think light brown with some highlights will do." 

"If that's what you want, so relax, and let's get to work."

 

 

 

An hour later my hair was finally done. I was sitting on the chair nervously because T-ae told the lady that I couldn't see anything until it was done. I noticed T-ae and the boys staring at me and I swallowed. All three of them have shocked expressions and I felt even more nervous. "It looks bad, doesn't it?" I asked sadly. "No no no. It looks amzing on you." T-ae squealed after getting over her shock. She turned me around facing the mirror. As soon as I saw myself I was shocked. The girl in the mirror couldn't be me right? She was so beautiful with light brown hair, rosy cheeks, deep brown hazelnut eyes and an hourglass body any girl would kill for.

I touch thew mirror asking, "Is that really me?"

"Yeah Jiyeon you look amazing!" T-ae squealed.

"Yeah, I agree you look amazing." Tao said, giving me a once over. Chanyeol turned around and glared at Tao but Tao wasn't paying an attention so he didn't notice.

Image

M O N D A Y M O R N I N G

It was finally the day where I returned back to school. I got inside my car and drove to Seoul High. About twenty minutes later I was finally in the school's parking lot. All the kidd from my school was outsiede hanging out before classes started, and as soon as they saw my car, I could tell they were talking about me, because they were looking at my way, pointing and whispering to each other. I parked my car and took a few nervous breaths before I got out. Before I could take one step though some guy was already in front of me.

"Hey there cutie, are you new here?" he asked smirking. If I remembered correctly he was on the fottball team. Well... this is going to be fun. Time for some payback.

"Not really, now excuse me." I said going around him.

"But I'm sure I will remember a pretty girl like you." he called back, sounding a little surprised that I walked away.

"Yeah I'm sure, but too bad I can't remeber a jerk like you." I said leaving him in shock, staring after me.

 

 

 

 


 

Sorry for  the slow updates. I can only update on weekends. 3

Hope you continue reading. Let me know what you think. :D

Comment. Subscribe.Upvote

Thanks. Much love.

Spoiler; Jiyeon's revenge  is coming. XD