Eight

I Am Sorry

 Continuation- Still Noone POV

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Are you okay?" The person ask.Hyunseung know the person's voice.When he look up,he saw Doojoon. He quckly stand up and leave Doojoon who is stunned. Suddenly,he heard someone call his name. He stop walking.

"Jang Hyunseung?" Doojoon said and turn around. He walk to Hyunseung and pat his shoulder.

"Hyunseung? Is that really you? Seung." Doojoon's voice cracking as tears want to fall down. Hyunseung turn around and shove Doojoon's hand from his shouder. Doojoon shocked. His tears falling down when his bestfriend do that. Hyunseung give cold stare at Doojoon.

"Forget about this. Or not,Yoseob in danger." Hyunseung threatened Doojoon.

"Seung! H-How could you. We are your friend." Doojoon said.

"It was before. Before I am dead." Hyunseung said expressionless.

"You still alive." Doojoon said as more tears falling down.

"The old-kind-Hyunseung is dead. I am not him. I am a new Jang Hyunseung. Forget about this so-coincidence-meeting or Yoseob's life in danger." Hyunseung said and he walk away. Doojoon can't do anything. He have to pretend to forget about this. He don't want Yoseob to be hurt. He just see Hyunseung walk away. He didn't know how much Hyunseung miss him and Yoseob and his ex boyfriend. Junhyung. He don't know that Hyunseung don't want to do that. Hyunseung didn't have heart to hurt Yoseob. Hyunseung have to. Because his 'mission' didn't end yet. Doojoon walk and met Yoseob. They walk to the car.

"Doo.Doctor say that I can't be too stressed. And he said that you have to be prepared of my mood swing~" Yoseob said in joy. But Doojoon just nodded.

"Doo. Why are you like this? You look sad." Doojoon smile and shook his head.

"Nothing. I am happy because we will get baby. Darling,promise me that you will take care of yourself and our baby. Always be aware okay?" Doojoon said.

"I promise Doo. But,why are you like this? Is there something wrong?" Yoseob said but Doojoon keep shaking his head.

"No. I just worry about you. You are carrying our baby right." Doojoon said. Suddenly,his phone ringing. They stop walking.

"Hello. Who is this?" Doojoon said. Yoseob mouthing 'who is it' to Doojoon. He just shrug his shoulder.

"I always watching you. Don't you dare to tell anyone Yoon Doojoon." The person said.

"Who are you?" Doojoon said sternly.

"The Triplet." The person said. And he hang up.

"Who is that Doo?"

"Nothing Seobi. Let's go." They drive back to their mansion. Doojoon keep thinking. Who is 'The Triplet'. He know. It is either Lee Gikwang,Son Dongwoon or Jang Hyunseung. But,is they know that Hyunseung still alive? Or,is it Jang Dongwoo? He will start his research tomorrow. For 'The Triplet'. WHoever the person are,no one can hurt his precious Seobi.

- - - - -- - - - - -

Guys. Thanks okay. Although only two people.

Thanks to b2utyfulme because comment my fics. I accept your sympathy.

And for bohyemi,this is my another update for you.

To my readers,thanks okay. Sorry if it is boring. I can't stay here for too long. My mom will angry.

Comments your opinions okay.

I appreciate it.

>_<