First Day

Because of You

The next day, all things is ready for your leave. Sungmin cooked a nice breakfast for you to start your day. After eating, you thanked him and bid goodbye to your brother.

 

"Oppa, I'll be off now." you smiled and hugged your brother.

"Ne. Good luck and keep safe my little sister" he waved at you.

 

You opened the door and stepped outside, then you headed at the gate and saw Myungsoo standing there.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!" you shouted and laughed a little.

"Why are you here this early?" you asked, the two of you started to walk to the bus stop.

"Nothing. I just want to go with you today" he answered in his poker face.

"Is that so? You could've just waited for me at the bus stop." you stated.

"Shireo. Plus, I'm not a patient person to wait." he chuckled.

"Arraseo if you say so" the bus going to Busan finally arrived. The two of you get inside and sat side by side. While on your way to Busan, you fell asleep and your head was resting on Myungsoo's shoulders. He looks at your sleeping face and traced it.

"Why are you so beautiful? and what is with you that makes my heart beat like crazy?" he whispered. He sighed and just look on the window, he tried to brush off the thought of your face in his mind but he can't.

"I guess I'm now under Sedeul's spell" he thought.

 

-------------------------------------

After the two hour bus drive to Busan, you two finally arrived. He woke you up and helped you carry your things.

"Yah, I can carry my things" you whined. But he resisted on carrying it.

Then you saw someone waving a board with your name and Myungsoo's name on it.

"I guess that was Mr. Kim Heechul" you pointed at the guy. Myungsoo nodded and the both of you proceeded to the man with the board.

 

"Annyeonghaseyeo. You must be Mr. Kim Heechul, Mr. Park's friend, right?" Myungsoo approached him and bowed. The guy smiled and nodded.

"Ne, annyeong. Yes I'm Kim Heechul. Leeteuk requested me to do a CF for his school. Oh, and I see, he chose a very beautiful and handsome models for this." Mr. Kim laughed a little. You blushed as he said that you're beautiful.

"Uh, so let's proceed to the hotel where you two will stay." Mr. Kim told the two of you. The three of you rode his car to the hotel.

 

After several minutes of driving, finally, you arrived at the said hotel. Mr. Kim lead you and Myungsoo to your room.

"Uh, we'll stay in one room?" you asked in little bit nervous tone. Mr. Kim nodded.

"Eotteokhae?" you whispered to yourself. 

"Mianhe for the inconvenience, but since you two were friends we decided to put you in one room for less expense. I'm sorry again." Mr. Kim smiled reassured.

"Oh, arraseo." you forced a smile.

"Yah, don't worry, I won't check on you." Myungsoo smirked. You hit his arms lightly as he teased you.

"Yah!! Hajima!" you exclaimed.

"Okay, okay. Let's just arrange our stuffs now so that we can now start the filming." Myungsoo said. The two of you proceeded in your room. There was only one bed and a sofa set in there.

 

"Yah, you sleep on the bed." Myungsoo muttered.

"How about you?" you asked.

"I'm just okay in the couch." he said.

"Arraseo."

___

__

___

Please comment on my story and subscribe!!