Reunion & Invitation

The Billionaire's Beautiful Son

In JaeJoong's Mansion...

HC ; GET UP,KIM JAEJOONG!

JAE ; Heenim~,5 ...mure...minut...pwease. - Slightly opening his eyes to see his beautiful demonic cousin standing in front of him holding a spatula -

HC ; IF YOU DON'T GET UP,I'LL HIT YOU WITH THE SPATULA!

JAE ; Fine..fine.I'll get up,Hee.

JaeJoong drag his body to the bathroom to wash up then he change his clothes and head down to eat breakfast.Heechul and Junsu are sittting at the table munching the food that Heechul cook.

JS ; Mornin',Hyung.

JAE ; Ah...Morning,Junsu. - Sat down and start eating breakfast with Heechul and Junsu -

HB ; Miawww~

JAE ; Mornin' HeeBum. - Pat HeeBum's head -

HC ; Aigoo~,Come here my pretty HeeBum.

HB ; Miaw~. - Walking to Heechul -

JAE ; You shouldn't bring Heebum with you when you you meet the KyuSung next time.Pity Yesung and Kyuhyun.

JS ; Yeah,pity them.

HC ; Fine anyway,lets go or we'll be late.

JS / JAE ; Okay~

They went in the limo and the driver drove them to the school.In 20 minutes,they reach the school already.JaeJoong and Junsu are the new transfer students in SM High because they study at America before they came Korea.They are in the putted in the same class as Heechul since they're cousins.Little did they know,that the 3 Kingkas are in the same class as they're.

HC ; Hey,you guys are the same class as me.Come on,lets go.

JAE ; Okie.Come on,Suie.

JS ; Okay.

They walk all the way to the 3rd floor.Jae and Junsu went in the class and took their sits next to Heechul.After s few minutes,the students and the 2 kingkas,home room teacher came in too.

HR. Teac ; Okay,students.Today we have 2 new transfer students.Treat them nicely.Well,please introduce yourself.

JS ; Hi,My name is Junsu,Kim Junsu.Nice to meet you,please take care of me.

JAE ; Hi,my name is JaeJoong,Kim JaeJoong.Nice to me-

YC ; - Stand up - Wait! You just say your name is Kim Junsu and Kim JaeJoong,right?!

HC ; Right! - Suddenly standing up - I forgot to tell you that Joongie and Suie will study and stay at Korea.Sorry,Yoochun.

JS ; Wait!.....That means.....Mic-Micky...I missed you - Run to Yoochun and kiss him -

YS ; Xiah!

JAE ; God...you guys never change.Always making out publicly.

YS ; Oh...Hi,Hero.Long time no see.How you're doing?

JAE ; Fine.We can talk later let study first.Sorry teacher.

HR. Teac ; Ah...nevermind.Now let start homeroom.

Time Skip Till Lunch BREAK.......

Jae,Junsu,Heechul and Yoochun went to lunch break together with Hangeng.(He got drag by Heechul) They sat a table for 5.Jae,Junsu and Heechul sit together while Yoochun and Hangeng sit infront of them.Whispers and gossips begun to spread fast.

JAE ; So your still popular whether you at America or Korea.What a freak....So did you make any new friends?

YC ; Yeah.This is Hangeng and there is a few more.

HG ; Hi,my name is Hangeng.And-

HC ; He is my boyfriend.If anyone of you try to snatch him away.I'll rip your throats off.

JAE ; - Gulps - Don't worry.We won't steal your boyfriend,Heenim.

JS ; Yeah...so don't worry.

YC ; Anyway,why are you wearing disguise,Jae?

JAE ; I-I...H-Heenim...I w-want...to...go...to the bathroom.

YC ; Wh-

HC ; Its at the corner of the cafeteria.

JAE ; Okay - Runs to the bathroom -

YC ; What wrong? Did something happen at America?

JS ; K-Karam...a-almost got by t-the s-seniors.M-Mika..

HC ; I'll explain to him,Su.

YC ; What happened?

HC ; Karam almost got by the seniors.Jae was there too.He was held captive by the seniors.They wanted to Jae too but luckily Mika and Siwon came in time to save them.Karam was hurt badly.He was hospitalized for 6 months.He get traumas too.Jae have nightmares every night so he practically blame himself for it .So to avoid getting again,Jae decided to 'hide' his face till everything is fime.He and Karam is still traumarized by the memories.

YC ; Sorry,I don't know that-

JAE ; Its fine.Its my fault after all. - Sit at his place back -

HG ; Umm...I know I'm breaking the mood but don't you guy wanna eat? Its almost finish lunch break.

JAE/JS/HC/YC ; EHHHH!!!? - Look at the clock -

HC ; OMG, we still have 15 minutes left only.

So they rush like hell to make sure they get on time for the second session.JaeJoong invited Yoochun and Hangeng to have a sleep over at the mansion.

YC ; Can I invite Yunho too?

HC ; No need.I don't want to see that 's face.

JAE ; Your wish as long as you two come.

Time skip till 7;30 p.m...


P.s ; I need my sleep so bye. (-.-)zzz