Three

Yeongwonhi Saranghaeyo

Yesung's POV

 

 

 

"Ok I'm going with you" She said. Buwahaha!! yes! i got her! LOL! so this is MY plan. I will introduce her to him cause she doens't likes sweet and romantic guys. Opposites do Attract. That's it.

 

 

Ok so the lunch will be at 2:30 and what time is it? it's 11:30am. I have to look for gorgeous clothes to make my Jiyeon in love with me.

 

 

I was thinking about my plan for Haennie. She is like my dongsaeng. And she told me that I'm like her Oppa. So everything in her is my RESPONSIBILITY. Responsibility~ Responsibility that word echoed at my ears. Uh.. whatever. With what I told her few years ago.. I think she never had a boyfriend.. cause I'm guarding her. So i want her to be happy..

 

 

kring!!! Kring!! Kring!!! my Phone was ringing! "Incoming call from Donghae"

 

"oh, Donghae ah~ why did you call?"

 

                "Hyung! I'm just excited to see my hyungsunims!"

 

"haha! You are such a kid. Just wait a lil bit ok? We'll be seeing each other few hours after this."

 

               "Ok hyung I got it. I'm gonna hang up! Bye!"

 

 

Oh Hae was such a kid. Actually  We just told Haennie to pick up our girlfriends at the airport. What kind of boyfriends are we? Anyways, we will have lunch with our girlfriends and I'm sure that she will bring her Laptop and Ipod and her own world with us so I plan to bring Donghae too.. LOL! i wonder what will happen?

 

 

it's already past 12pm I have to get dressed! 

 

 

 

 

Kibum's POV

 

Oh yeah! It's our date! But we have to bring Haennie with us so it's like a 'Date with girlfriends and a kid' haha!! She has her own world so nothing really matters. What matters is, Yesung hyung's brain. he plans to bring DOnghae, that 27 Year old man Yet 5 thinks like a 5 year old kid.