Obsession

This isn't Love (이건 사랑이 아냐)

This chapter dedicated to @soshiyuri , @forgettable--girl and the other subscribers that stick with me throughout my absence!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Now I have two guys revolving around my life, my boyfriend, Seungho and my friend whom is also a boy, Sang Hyun. I met them both the same way by actually confronting me right after school ended…coincidence much. Some of the girls in class kept pestering me that girls can’t have a friend whom is a boy without actually falling in love with him. I tried to tell them that I won’t be included as one of those girls, but thinking realistically, it might happen. I love Seungho, I really do…I hope.

“Yeobo, are you ready yet?” Seungho shouted from the living room.

My parents knew he was coming, and went out while my little brother, Mir, practically made friends with him the same day I introduced him to the family. Therefore, Seungho could actually move about my house with comfort, limits of course were given.

“Coming!” I shouted back and stared at myself once more.

I wore a brown tank top, accompanied by a white and black checkered shirt hanging on my body loosely and wit black jeans, accompanied by white belt. I’m not the type of person that uses frilly skirts and blouse, I’m just…me! I got out of my room to see Mir and Seungho talking animatedly with each other.

“Yah! Now are you ready?” I gave a small snicker and sat between them on the sofa.

“Noona, what time will you be back?” Mir asked as he changed the channel and landed on SBS.

“Since now is one o’clock, probably six. What’s up?”

“The sky,” Seungho whispered to himself, fancied himself a small snicker and watched the show that was on.

“Funny Seungho, but you’re wrong, it’s the ceiling,” I stuck out my tongue and faced my little brother once more.

“Just asking, you guys better go now, the movie starts at two right?” He gave me a smile and hugged me, “Enjoy noona!”

I nodded and took off with Seungho, as stated by Mir, we are heading to the movies. As I waited along with Seungho to purchase the tickets, someone tapped me from behind.

“NOONA!” Sang Hyun exclaimed as he gave me a big smile.

“Sang Hyun ah! What are you doing here?” I smiled and gave him a small hug.

“I see you’re Sang Hyun! Hi, I’m Seungho,” Seungho held his hand towards him for a handshake.

Within a few seconds, two emotions passed through Sang Hyun’s eyes. It could be a mistake, or probably something I imagined. One was, hatred, how he looked at Seungho for a moment. His eyes were stern and he was frowning. A second later, his eyes calmed and he was smiling, holding his hand for a shake. I shook it off…Probably just an imagination. I watch too many movies!

“Yeobo, what drinks do you want?” Seungho smiled at me, gesturing to me that he’ll be paying first as he showed me his wallet.

“7-Up will be nice! Salted popcorn okay?” I grinned, nodding to him thanks.

He looked at Sang Hyun, and looked at me once more, “You wait with him I guess,”

 “Don’t worry oppa, nothing will happen!” I assured him and gave him a small peck on the cheek. He grinned and ran off to the counter.

“Sang Hyun ah! Who are you with anyway?” I asked as I noticed two boys and girls behind him chatting away.

“Couple of friends, feel like an outsider though!” He grinned and laughed, “By the way Noona, call me CheonDung from now on!”

“What? CheonDung? Thunder? Are you trying to be cool or something?” I joked and nudged him gently.

“Well, it does seem like a cool name right? But I had that nickname for a long time already!” He assured me, waving me as a gesture telling me that I was misunderstanding him.

“Right! Fine! I’ll see whether or not I should!” I smiled and went back to Seungho after noticing that he has bought the food.

I waved him goodbye and took some of the load off of Seungho and grinned, “Missed me?”

-------------------------------------------

There she is talking to him. It’s always him, what about him is so special that she pays more attention to him? Am I just not good enough? Don’t worry…I’ll get her all to myself one day. The day just has to wait. Life has to wait. Patience is the key in this obsession of mine…

-------------------------------------------

Yo yo! Long time didn't update...I bet you guys were really angry!! T_T Im soo sorry! I have no excuses this time..As punishment..I wasnt able to enjoy my holidays~ XP! But, this chapter introduced another kind of POV right? Sorry once againfor the late update~ And ENJOY!