It's...

Why did i end up with YOU?! [HIATUS]

Hyomun's POV

It.. it was..  my childhood friend!

DongJae oppa! OMO! It's been 10 years! I never saw him since then because i moved to Seoul.. Cause my parents got a better job here. We always meet in the park with our parents and play until sunset. 

I never knew he was so rich! We became friends because we we're figthing for a swing. Ahaha, guess who won? .. ME! Ohh, good times~ I should greet him if he still remembers me.

When the maid guided our class and teacher Kang, i stayed behind to say hi to DongJae oppa and Uncle and Aunt Moon.

I approched them and patted DongJae oppa's shoulder.

" DONGJAE OPPA! REMEMBER ME?! " 

He looked at me and stared for a few seconds. Then his eyes widened " OMOOOOOOO!! HYOMUN-AHH!! UMMA, APPA ! IT'S HYOMUN! " He hugged me.

" GAAHH! OPPA! " 

Upon hearing DongJae's voice.  Uncle and Aunt Moon walked over to us " Really? Hyomun is that really you? Your all growned up! How's your umma and appa? Aigoo, we miss you soo much! " 

A smile suddenly appeared on my face " Yes it's me. Ehehe, umma and appa are good. I miss you too! "

Uncle suddenly asked " Hyomun-ah, put all your bags in your room and tell your teacher that you won't be with them this afternoon for the activities. "

I looked at him with a confused look " Why uncle..? "

He ligthly push me beside DongJae oppa " So you guys can spend time with each other, it's been 10 years and talk about what happend since you left Busan. " Aunt nodded in agreement.

" Oh, okay sure. Thank you. " I shyly said and head to my room. (  Yes i know where my room is. I'm pro like that~ ) I'm sharing the room with Aby and Hyera.

I went upstairs and searched for my room. It was almost at the end of the hallway.

I knocked and Hyera opened the door " Hyomun, why your late? "

"  Oh, um, i stayed behind to say hi to the family. "

" You know them..? "

" Yeah.. Their son is my childhood friend. So i call his parents my uncle and aunt. I knew them since i was 7 years old. It was before i moved here in Seoul. "

 " Ohhh! You have one rich friend! "

I walk pass by Hyera to go inside " Ahaha, yeah. But i didn't become friends with him because of his money. "

I stopped walking as soon as i saw the room. Hyera glomped me from the back " It's awesome, eh? " 

I gulped " REALLY!! "

I went on my bed and started unpacking my things. After unpacking i asked them " Hey, do you know which room is teacher Kang's? I have to tell him something. "

They both nodded " His room is 4 rooms after ours. What are you gonna tell him? " 

I stood up from my bed and head to the door " I have to tell him that i'm not gonna go with you guys this afternoon in the activities. Cause uncle Moon asked me to spend time with him. "

"Okay then. Tell us if he hurts you or does something to you! We're gonna beat him up! Ahaha! take care! " Aby said.

I giggled " Thank you and i will! " 

I opened the door and closed it. I started counting the doors i pass by..

1

2

3

and

4

...

Oh here it is!

I knocked and no one aswered..

Hmm, is teacher Kang not in his room? Better try again.

I knocked for the second time and he finally opened the door.

I bowed " Hello teacher Kang. " 

" Oh, Hyomun-ah, sorry i didn't heard your first knock! "

" It's okay. "

" So, what do you need? "

" Umm, i can't come with you guys this afternoon in the activities. "

" Why? "

" Because the owner is my uncle, his wife is my aunt and their son is my childhood friend. The last time i saw him was 10 years ago when i was still living in Busan. So, they asked me to spend time with him. "

He smiled " I see. You can go. Have fun! "

I had a big grin on my face and hugged teacher Kang " Thank you! "

He's so nice! 

After i headed downstairs. I saw DongJae oppa facing the front foor.

He's probably waiting for me. 

...

I should scare him. I still remember that he gets scared easily. So i went down the stairs as quiet as possible.

I slowly sneaked behind him and counted inside my head.

3.. 2.. 1..

" BOOO!! " I yelled while placing my 2 hands on his shoulder.

He screamed and jumped " GAAAAHHH!!! "

I started laughing badly and fell on the floor. He looked behind him and saw me " YAH! DON'T DO IT EVER AGAIN! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK AND IF I HAD SOMETHING IN MY HAND I COULD'VE HURT YOU OR SOMETHING! "

I was still laughing but i managed to stick out my tongue on him.

After i saw him smirked. He kneeled down and started tickling me " REVENGE! I know your very ticklish! "

Omg, he still remember that!

I was begging for him to stop " S-STOP AHAHA D-DONGJAE OPPA AHAHAH! Y-YAAAHH! AHAHA "

Few minutes later, he stopped and stood up.

" Let's not waste time anymore. Let's go to the park! " He handed me his hand.

I took his hand and he pulled me up " There's a park here? "

Dongjae oppa ruffled my hair " Duh! Let's go! " He suddenly pulled my hand and rushed out the door.

 

-------- 

TADAH~ It's her childhood friend. ^^ 

I don't have homework today. So, i decided to finish chapter 12. :D Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBERS!<3 *hugs*

Ahaha, okay then, byebye! :3

-Caila