The Beginning

Falling in love with this JERK?!

tumblr_mtcr78lF2Q1rv289vo1_500.png


"EUNMI WAKE UP~!!!!!!"

When eunmi open her eyes, she saw her brother. "EUNMI WAKE UP NOW!!! WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!!" shouted eunmi's brother. while eunmi heard her brother shouting, she falls out of her bed. "YAH! CHANYEOL!!! QUIET DOWN YOUR VOICE!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT AGAIN, I HEARD IN THE FIRST TIME!" eunmi exclaimed. then, she went bathroom and took a shower. 

After she was done taking a shower and put her clothes on, she met up with her brother at kitchen while her mom is cooking breakfast for them. "oh good morning eunmi!" said her umma. "morning umma~" said eunmi. then, me and chanyeol ate our breakfast. when we were done with our breakfast, we say good bye to our umma and left the house, walk to their school. 

Eunmi and chanyeol are both sophomore in high school, the school they go to is called SM High School. by the time, the two got to school, they met up with their friends. 

Eunmi Pov:

"Eunmi~!" 

When i look up, i saw minhee running towards me. "minhee!" i called out. "hey what's up?" minhee askd. minhee is my best friend since we were in 4th grade together. "oh just nothing, i'm just putting my stuffs in my locker" i said.

"MINHEE~!"  

When me and minhee look up, we saw minhee's boyfriend Luhan and his crew name EXO. "luhannie~" minhee said. then, she ran towards luhan and gave him a hug. "hey eunmi!" said luhan. "waz up luhan!" i said. then, luhan gave me a high five. "EUNMI~!!!" exclaimed the 2 maknaes. and then, they gave me a hug. "hi tao & sehun!" i said. "eunmi! your brother hit me~!" sehun whinned. i let out a soft laugh when i saw his actions. "chanyeol? what did you do to sehun this time? i asked. 

"He was annoying me the whole time!" said chanyeol. 

"well, YOU WEREN'T LISTENING TO ME WHILE I WAS TELLING A STORY WHAT HAPPEN LAST NIGHT!" sehun exclaimed. then, chanyeol and sehun were slappiing each other! i went between them and try to push them away from each other. 

"OW!" exclaimed sehun and chanyeol. 

"Eunmi!? why did you slap my head?!" chanyeol shouted. 

"Because you and sehun are being idiots! right now! fighting about no was listening to sehun, that's just stupid!" i exclaimed. i saw chanyeol and sehun pouting. 

"Chanyeol, now apologize to sehun right now and for sehun, you have to apologize to chanyeol too" i said. then, chanyeol and sehun both said sorry to each other. "wow! eunmi is like a umma!" said luhan while his arms were around minhee. 

"Yeah, a nagging umma type!" said a voice. 

When i turn around, i saw HIM! the tall golden blond hair guy, KRIS WU! my biggest enemy ever in my life. then, i let out a scoff. "Wow kris! a nagging umma type? that's all you got to insult me?" i said. "okay miss nerd, what you got?" kris asked. "JACKASS JERK!" i said. "ha! that's weak you hater!" said kris.  

Wait! you didn't let me finish!" i said. then, i kick kris's leg! "Kris wu! your such a JACKASS JERK!!!!" i shouted. then, the bell rang i quickly ran to my first class before kris can find me.

I REALLY HATE KRIS SO MUCH!!! 


So how's the first chapter? good? 

sorry guys for this short update :)) 

are you guys curious about why kris and eunmi hate each other? anyways i hope you guys subscribe and comment here! :))