The Couple

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

"My pants...." Baro's low, croaky morning voice said and you woke up. It was morning. "Where are my..." You realised he was sleep talking. Cute. Wait... What did he say? You were to scared to check so you slowly moved out of the bed and got dressed. 
 
"Aniya... have this..." mumbled Baro again. 
 
"Baro! Shut up." You shouted and he shot up.
 
"Huh?" Baro rubbed his eyes. 
 
"Shut... Up... Arasseo?" You didn't know what was wrong with you this morning but you had a feeling something was going to happen..
 
"Aish. So mean. Waeeeee~~" whined Baro as he rolled onto the floor of the room and laughed, you did too and walked over to him and crouched.
 
"What is wrong with you?" You joked. He looked up at you and smiled, his hands found there way to yours and intwined together. After a while his smile faded and he jumped away and rubbed his head. What was wrong with him?
 
"You ok?" You asked.
 
"Umm.. Yeah I just.. Remembered something.." Baro said and rushed into the bathroom to get washed up. Strange... And suspicious.
 
As you walked out of your hut with your bag packed you caught a glance on Gongchan getting on the coach so you ran after him and grabbed his arm to stop him.
 
"Let me sit with you, arasseo?" You ordered and he smirked as he sat down and patted the seat. 
 
"What?" You asked, curious of the weird smile he just gave you and he shook his head.
 
"Oh.. Nothing..." He coughed and mumbled at the same time "Baro oh baro!" 
 
"Ohhh so discreet!" You sarcastically said to Gongchan and he giggled. 
 
"You gotta admit- it was something."
 
"It was nothing."
 
"Sure." 
 
"Unlike you... You..." You remembered, "you last night! Why were you... " you lowered your voice, "crying?" Gongchans smiled faded and he heavily sighed. He snuggled up to you and lay his head on your shoulder.
 
"I  think Sandeul likes Kayla." Gongchan said. This confused you.
 
"Do you like Kayla?" You asked half curious and half shocked. 
 
"I used to and suddenly when she was flirting with him I started feeling... Jealous I think? I'm not sure what the feeling was but it wasn't nice. If it carries on then I don't know what I will do." Gongchan explained.
 
"Have you asked Sandeul if he likes her?" You asked and Gongchan shook his head. "Ask. It will help."   Gongchan nodded and walked to sit next to sandeul. This would be a chance to get some rest but someone nudged you before you dropped off.
 
"Miannhae.." It was Jinyoung, he must have knocked you trying to sit down.
 
"It's ok," you replied moving up to give him more space. "You did well last night.." You mumbled.
 
"I tried... I can only do so much before I crack." Said Jinyoung looking away from you at his phone, he kept checking it every five minutes.
 
"Who are you waiting for?" You asked.
 
"Huh?" Dazely said Jinyoung and you cocked your head to the phone, "oh... I texted.. My mum..." You knew this was an excuse but you didn't want to get more into Jinyoung's business than you were already so you left it. The coach started to move and you fell asleep on the window. 
 
 
 
"AISH. YAH! You two!" Manager nims voice shouted and it woke you straight up. You nearly jumped up in shock because Jinyoung was lying on your lap fast asleep, eottoke?
 
"Oppa..." You whispered in his ear and moved his hair away from his eyes.
 
"Aniya! That's not how you wake someone up! Come here..." Manager grabbed Jinyoung's shoulders and shook him, then pushed him off the bus. How can he do that?! It must have been such a shock to Jinyoung's system... You sighed and got off the coach to collect your bags and head to the dorm. 
 
Everyone gathered in the living room because Gongchan said he had an announcement. 
 
"Can you hurry with this?" Said Sandeul impatiently, "I have stuff to do." 
 
"Ne... Miannhae.." Gongchan bowed and grabbed Lia's hand to bring her up in front of everyone. "Erm... As you know I... We... Have an announcement. Everyone exchanged different looks but you knew where this was heading. "After a lot of thinking we decided to tell you.."
 
"Spit it out!" Jess shouted.
 
"We are a couple." Lia confirmed. A couple. Gongchan and Lia... A couple??!! 
 
"MWOH?!" Everyone shouted, Shinwoo almost spat out his coffee that he got from the service station, Jinyoung and Baro's mouths were open, Sandeul had his eyes wide and the others were standing up. Unbelievable. Didn't he like Kayla? You need to talk.
 
 
Thankyou for reading^^ welcome new subs:D keep comments up- they make me smile and keep me writing, tell me if you still like it!