Rain Sound 1

Raind Sound...

 

A girl like you is such a confusing set of questions and answers
So I shut my mouth
I bury love inside the farewell
Outside the window, the forgotten rain and wind blows
In the wee hours of the night, I hear familiar songs from the radio
It’s perfect for thinking about you
There are two empty cups of coffee
In this place without you, I fight with loneliness

 

I was sitting on the couch beside the glass window. It revealed the street and city park which was showered by the rainfall. The wind was blowing pretty hard tonight. That’s why there was no people passed by. They preferred to choose to stay on their warm house, maybe with a cup of hot chocolate as a companion. And for myself, I had 2 cups of coffee in front of me. Sadly, they were not warm anymore. They had been cold. Very infallible with my condition right now. My condition with me who was thinking about you.

 

Right here – without you – I tried to fight loneliness which tortured me, a lot.

Hey, are you thinking the same thing?

Are you feeling the same way?

 

I knew you – very well. Even though you were a strong heart woman, but still. Every women in the world were the same. Their heart would be broken in this kind of situation. And it was also applied to you.

 

~~~

 

I walk alone on the streets
I go to the cafe I used to go a lot, I go watch a movie

I even lock myself in the memories, how about you?
This weather, this temperature, this passing wind, will I remember it?
A person to be forgotten like a passing by black and white film
I still miss you as I fall asleep
But on this a rainy night, I cannot fall asleep

 

I walked alone on the street, bringing a red umbrella. Red, was your favorite color. Yeah, I still remembered everything and anything about you.

Do  you also still remember me?

Though only a piece of memory from so many memories that we had made? That we had shared together?

Likely, it was only my hope, my improbable hope. Because you didn’t remembered me anymore , did you? And maybe, it was forever? Did it also mean that we were not able to meet each other anymore?

I went to the café where we used to visit together. I watched the movies that you liked. I went to your favorite places to hangout. I did everything that you liked to do. You see? I was locking myself in our memories. Oh, of course you wouldn’t see me, a man who was forgotten just like a black and white film. Yes. Here, I’m still missing you, until I cried in my sleep without my realization. But, in this rainy night, I just couldn’t go to sleep.

 

~~~

 

Is this sound of the rain, your voice?
Is this a sound that calls to me? Am I the only one thinking of you?
Will this rain comfort me?
Do you know how I feel? I keep thinking of you

I draw you with a pencil, I erase you with an eraser that is the falling rain
I draw you out again today, will I be able to erase you?

 

I always feel like hearing your voice. Your beautiful voice which is like a music in my ears. Your soft voice which it liked to replay itself in my mind. The memories and moments about us were still playing in my head. Our happy moments, our beautiful memories. Your wide-warm smile never fails to make me smile. Can I see that heavenly smile once again? Just once before we parted? And after that, I would get out from your life.

 

*flashback*

 

A bright red umbrella
Wet and drenched clothes and sneakers
I turn off and turn on the boiler
Whatever I do, it doesn’t dry
Is that how I feel or is it not?
A confusing set of questions and answers

 

 

In that rainy day, the worst thing in my life happened. My love in my life, Amber Josephine Liu, got a terrible accident. I felt so terribly sad, and hurt. My chest felt so hurt. My heart felt so stertorous. I felt like I couldn’t breathe. The tears didn’t stop flowing from my eyes. I didn’t know what would happen. The only thing that I could do was pray for my Amber from here, wishing that she would be fine.

 

But unfortunately, my wish wasn’t granted.

 

“Who are you?”

 

The question from her little lips was like the sharpest knife which was stabbed my heart so deeply. It hurt, so much. Amber…didn’t remember me anymore.

 

“I-I’m Kris, Amber. Wu Fan, Kevin Li.” Your K.Li… “Don’t you remember me?” I looked at her beautiful brown eyes deeply, begged to her to  try to remember me. But she only shook her head lightly and looked at me with a sad face and said,

 

“Sorry…”

 

“N-no… I-It’s okay. Well, better I leave you.” I tried so hard to give her a soft smile. I hair for the last time. I stared her beautiful brown eyes once again, “See you, Amber.”

I turned around and left her. I let my detained tear as I had been out from her room. Goodbye Amber.

 

*Flashback End

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE!!!

I JUST WANNA TEASE YOU GUYS..

IF YOU LIKE IT, I WILL UPDATE THIS FF :)

BUT, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, I WON'T UPDATE THIS FF!! :(