Cry.....

I Miss You.......( I Don't Want To Lose You.....)

 

 

 

 

Cry....

 

 

Your POV

   " Appa, please, let me be with him. Please appa, I beg you." Tear's rolled down my cheek as I stood infront of him.

" LEE EUNMI WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME!!" My father roared back at me.

" Do you not understand that he can not be your boyfriend, do you not know that he is my rival's son!"

" APPA! Why does that matter,my relationship does not have anything to do with your's or his father's company!" I yelled back at him as I wiped the tears that stained my face.

" Eunmi, you don't know what he can do to our company!. What if he's just playing with you to bring our business down!."

" No, Father, if he wanted to do that, he wouldn't have let this relationship go on this long. And I know him, he won't do that. 1 year and 3 months father, 1 year and 3 months, if he was going to ruin your company, he woudn't let it go on this long!"

" I'll give you 1 month, Eunmi, 1 month, then you are done with him!."

" Why, appa, why, first it was 3 month's then 2, and now 1! What's wrong with you!."

" One week it is then, one week settle thing's down with Myungsoo, or you'll regret your decision. Don't mad at me when he disappears from you."

"APPA!" I cried and tears streamed down my cheeks fast.

" One week to let him go, or you'll never see him again."

" Appa.... Give me time, I'll do it when it's right. But appa please don't touch Myungsoo, I don't want him to get hurt because of me. I'll do it on my own."

" Here's the daughter I raised.. Take all the time you need, just do it fast." With that he left my room.

I could barly hold myself up as I leaned foreward and held myself up with my study table. My knees became weak as I dropped to the floor and cried out all the angrier I had inside me.

         

         " What do I do now Myungsoo......"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First chapter. What do you guys think.. So I guess this story is going to turn out to be long story not long but is going to have a couple chapters...

Stay tuned for chapter 2. Hope you enjoyed reading!

Please Comment and Subscribe.. :D 

Still no poster, anyone willing to make me one?