Prologue

'It' is Beautiful

The girl looked up from her current position, her eyes blinking in awe as she tried to memorize the house's exterior, which proved to be hard, even for a machine like her. After being dropped in front of the dazzling mansion five minutes ago, she could only walk around in awe. Her master had definitely instructed her to ring the door bell and greet the guy opening it a 'Happy Birthday' - which, when she asked what it meant, he had rushed her out of the company with no answer.

After snapping out from her mini trance, she decided to skip her way to the door, searching around for the doorbell. She found nothing that looked like a button so she scratched her head.

Weird, master Kim told me that a yellow button would be placed five centimetres away from a creepy lion's face.

Deciding to go with her heart - her buzzing machine - she continued to walk around the massive building while trying to figure out the mystery of trying to enter the building. She looked up and found quite a few balconies here and there, and decided to climb into one, using an old oak tree for help.

A buzzer rang when she placed the tip of her foot on the balcony and she slapped her forehead in annoyance.

Burglar alarms, she thought, finally finding out about the thing's name. For more information, she decided to dig deeper into her memory card. She loved details.

Burglar alarm. A system designed to detect intrusion or unauthorized entry into a building or area.

The girl nodded her head. She had made an unauthorized entry by climbing into trees and jumping inside the balcony, and the building was, well, a building.

Wonderful, she thought, I hope I don't have to go to jail.

Soon, she grew more and more conscious on the sound emitted by the alarm so she sent the poor a device a punch, and in seconds, it died. She cheered mentally.

Amidst all the chaos, she saw a guy who was apparently in a state of panic. His upper body was bare and he was only wearing a sweat pants. His hair was dishevelled in a y bed hair but his eyes were alert as he stared at her. An eye contact was shared between the two as they remained silent for awhile.

Kai bit his bottom lip in annoyance. This chick in front of him woke him up by stepping on his lovely balcony and making the alarm ring. He had worried for nothing. Eyeing the chick up and down, he almost whistled in approvement. Almost.

"Why are you here?" He snapped and the girl in front of him blinked back.

"Happy birthday!" She managed to blurt while trying to figure out what expression was he wearing in his face.

"What the hell?" Kai hissed. He didn't get the chick at all. Greeting him this early in the morning? Heck, they didn't even know each other. He shuddered at the possibility of having a stalker.

"I said, happy birthday. If you don't know what it means, I'm okay with it. I mean, master didn't tell me what it means yet. I know that birthday means a day on which someone was born, okay. But I didn't know why I should greet you 'Happy Birthday' because not everyone was happy when they were born. Like, master said that you have to squeeze out of this tiny hole and endure the pain and whatnots and-"

"Shut the up." Kai ruffled his hair in annoyance. He was no longer sleepy. In fact, he felt very much awake right now. The girl's chattery mouth was more than enough for him to wake up fully.

"Look. I don't know why you're here. It is my ing birthday but no, I don't want any birthday of some sorts so if you want to get laid, just go away from here and- wait. Master?" He raised a brow.

The girl grinned when she realized that the guy had shut himself up.

"Yes. He said that his name is Kim Bum, and that he is the most handsome guy alive. He is my master. He also said that I should be here to help you with everything you want me to help you with. Houseworks, homeworks, essays, man needs and morning woods." The girl grinned, she managed to recite everything perfectly. Ahh, it's nice to have perfect memories. She was sure that she did well.

Kai guffawed at the last two types of 'help' he could get from her. Now he was sure that the girl was from his grandpa. Except, his grandpa's name is not Kim Bum. It is Kim Samyung the last time he remembered and his grandpa is definitely not the most handsome guy alive.

"You don't even understand what you just recited, do you?" He pinched his bridge and shook his head.

"I undestood most of them. He asked me to ask you stuffs I don't know from now on." She replied cheerily.

"Oh. I forgot to introduce myself." She smiled.

"K001 at your service!"