Chapter 1

One More Chance
As usual i woke up in the morning just to got ready for school.After i've done everything,i went downstairs to greet my parents and also having my breakfast.As i arrived,i can saw my mom and dad were having their breakfast with a little chit-chat. "Morning mom,morning dad"i said while kissed their cheek and sat next to my dad. "Morning sweetheart"they replied with fulled of love.Well as i'm the only daughter of Kim's company.The second largest company in seoul.My mom was designer and had her own boutique.While me Kim Taeyeon,i'm still studying in high school.All of the student in school knew me as dorky and nerdest girl in school.But i didn't care what they said,as long as i'm still me. The watch on my hand was shown 15 minutes to 7 o'clock.I finished my breakfast and went into my car.My driver was waiting for me in my car.As i arrived,i walked through the school gate and i can felt that everyone was looking at me.Wispering about me.But i didn't care.I just walked liked nothing happened through my class.In my class,those boys were so naughty and girls,they like gossiping and always spread rumors.But they're kind and friendly even with me.I knew they didn't liked to be friend with me as they're beautiful and famous.We started our lesson and finished it before breaktime. During breaktime... I hate the condition of this cafeteria during breaktime.They were crowded and the tables were always fulled.So maybe i had to eat my food in class.My eyes were spoting at this place.It were fulled of girls around him and i knew that boy.His name was Choi Siwon,the richest in our school and the first largest company in seoul.His father was my dad's partnership.He know what every girls dream about and she's player.Well,as i walked passing that table,he was waved at me with his 'so charming smile'.I'm not fall for that and he's not even my style.When the school ends,i walked downstairs and everyone were gossiping about me.I didn't knew what happened.Suddenly,i heard someone was really shocked after her friend was whispering at her eyes. "what?!are you kidding me?!" "no i'm not.it's true" "siwon will not fall for her.he even don't like a girl like 'that dorky girl'?" "i know right?now all of the students here were made rumors about them.so now let's go." Both of them were walked away from there.I didn't believed at what i heard. "What did they said just now?that arrogant player guy fall for me?what a mess.."i rolled my eyes and left that place.When i was walking at an assembly point,to the main gate,near the football field,something hit me and that's a ball.I wanted to scolded them but as i saw 'that arrogant player guy' run towards me,my eyes wide opened and fixed my big glasses.He picked that ball and looked at me with his 'so charming smile',"sorry"and touched my cheek.He ran back to his friend and turned around to made heart shape with his 'so charming smile'.I was frozen.Didn't knew what to said and did.What happened to me?my heart beating so fast and really fast.What is this?Is it love that i'm never felt about it?