Late

oneshot Drabbles

 

Anyone could see the frizzy orange head bouncing in the air as the tall boy swam through the crowd, reason; forgot to pick up fiancé thanks to him and his clumsy self. Panting as he reached the café. He fixed his derelict hair, eyes perusing the room, finally landing on a slouched figure.

Basically twitching incessantly scaring some customers, he skipped to the said. Not realizing how her head had landed quite discordantly on the table, he called out “Jagi!” He sat in front of her and looked down, watching the battle between his fingers, not daring to look up, guilt consuming him.

He started rambling why he was late and kept apologizing when heard I small snore, he could have missed it if he wasn’t so cautious of what she was going to say. His head snapped up and he burst out laughing, twitching incessantly again… He took a glance at his watch and gasped; he didn’t realize he was that late. It was 5 in the evening and Jinkyung’s shift had ended 4 hours ago.

Jinkyung’s eyes fluttered open, rubbing her eyes sleepily. Staring straight at chanyeol, her eyes sending shivers to chanyeol’s spine. Her gaze turned to a glare; she grabbed her bag and stood up, stomping out. Chanyeol quickly followed her. “Chanyeol” the said flinched at the coldness of the voice; Jinkyung had never called him chanyeol after they started dating. He mumbled out a yes, slowly walking beside her.

Jinkyung looked at him and softened when she saw his frightened self. ‘Just like a kid’ she giggled, Chanyeol looked up surprised. Jinkyung leaned and kissed his cheek “don’t ever do that again.” Nodding furiously, he interlaced their fingers and smiled.  “I don’t forgive you fully, you know” Jinkyung pouted and Chanyeol smile widens.