100% Love .

99% Love .

 

(This chapter will be only on Hyora’s P.O.V)

 ‘A little more energy! To the left and then to the right! Where’s your energy?!’The leader shouted across the dance studio as they practice the choreography for the next dance competition.

‘Ermm….. I brought drinks for you guys?’I said as I stepped into the studio. Fast as lightning, everyone in the studio ran to me. Everyone except for Key, my boyfriend.

Key was absorbed into the dance that he didn’t even realize I, his girlfriend was there. This shows how much he really love Dancing which has advantages and disadvantages when you’re in a relationship.

‘So…I see that you guys are so lovey-dovey with each other! I bet you kissed a lot of times!’Hyuk dae, the leader said.

Yeah right. We didn’t even hold hands yet! Whatmore, kissing? No way. We’re having a 99% relationship. That 1% have not be fulfilled yet.

‘Key! Your girlfriend is here!’Hyuk dae shouted.

‘Oh, really? Hi Hyora! Oh. You bought drinks. Thanks!’Key said and smiled.

This is one of the reasons why I love him. His charming smiled. You might not know but he can sing and rap too! Isn’t he cool! I call him, My Almighty Key.

 ‘Key! Do you know what day it is 4 days from now?’I asked, feeling happy inside.

‘Hmm…20 October.’Key replied. I was feeling kind of….dumbfounded?

‘Yeah. I know. What day is it?’I asked again. How can he possibly forget about it.

‘Errmm…Wednesday.’Key simply replied and continued drinking. I couldn’t believe it. How can he forget our 1 year anniversary?! This guy, really!!!!

‘Did you forget about our 1 year anniversary?’Hyora asked with her 2 hands on her hips.

*Uh-oh. I almost forgot!!! Quick! Think of an excuse! Anything!* Key panicked in his mind.

‘No. I didn’t. I was just teasing you. You were so cute just now!’Key awkwardly said.

‘Ah, really…. You got me there. Oppa, do you have anything on 4 days from today?’I asked.

‘Ummm…. Nope.’  Key replied.

‘Okay! Good then! I’ll meet you at the Seoul station, at 1pm. Okay?’I happily said.

‘Okay.’Key smiled.

‘Promise?’I held out my pinky finger.

‘Promise.’Key said and made a pinky promise.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

1 day before the 1 year anniversary.

‘I can’t wait for tomorrow!’I squealed.

‘Relax. You’re so cute when you squeal.’Key chuckled.

‘Wh-what!’I blushed madly.

I can’t believe this playful guy here is my boyfriend. But he’s my one and only Almighty key. No one can have him. No one loves him more than I do. Now that I think about it, Key never says ‘I love you’to me. I wonder if he really loves me…

‘Hey, Key! I heard that U-Know Yunho is performing tomorrow! I’m going! What about you?’Jong Bae asked excitedly.

‘But tomorrow is my 1 ye—‘Key was interrupted.

‘It’s okay. You can go. But you must promise me that you have to meet me in front of the Seoul Station at 4pm sharp!’I said and smiled.

‘Okay! Thanks Hyora! You’re the best!’Key happily smiled.

Yeah I know. I’m the best only when it comes to dancing. You never smile that happily to me. I sometimes feel that Dancing is much more important to you than to me. I can’t help but to think of that. Anyways, we’re going to meet tomorrow. And I definitely can’t wait!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

The day of the 1 year anniversary…

I’m way too early. I’m 2 hours early. I really can’t wait! Every special days like this, is always forgotten or too busy. This will be our 1st special day. That’s why I’m really excited. The feeling of celebrating your 1st year anniversary is nice? No. Beyond that. I can’t wait for him to appear? Will he have something prepared for me? I’m anticipating it!

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hour later

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

2 hours later.

He should be here by now. It’s 4pm already. Where is he? It’s impossible for him to forget. I texted him for the past 2 hours. True that he didn’t reply me but! He should’ve seen it by now. I bet he’s in a traffic now. No worry, Hyora. He’ll come.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3 hours later.

‘Hey there girl. Are you alone? Want to come with Oppa? We’ll have a lot of fun together. Okay? C’mon, let’s go.’A drunk old man suddenly talk to me.

‘Huh? No thanks. I need to go home. Excuse me.’I said feeling scared.

[The drunk old man suddenly grab Hyora’s arms. She didn’t know what to do. She screamed but no one heard her. The old man pulled her to the bench and he was on top of her.]

Kyaa!!!!!!!! Help me! Oppa! Key oppa! Where are you?! Help me! Kyaa!!! Get away from me old freak! Kyaa!!!!!!!!! Oppa!!!!

[Suddenly, someone threw a punch on the old man’s face. Hyora looked up to see who it was. It was him.]

Oppa. It’s really him….

‘Scram now!’Key screamed at the old man.

I didn’t know what to feel. Should I feel happy because he saved me? Or should I be angry and frustrated because he made me wait for him for 5 hours? I don’t know anything anymore…. I just want to leave.

‘Hyora! I’m so sorry! I got caught up on the concert. I didn’t realize the time! I am so sorry! Forgive me!’Key apologized.

I didn’t move an inch. I know what to feel now. I feel like beating the crap out of him. How can he forget about the 1 year anniversary? I gave him a chance. He was overboard. All I want is to be lovey-dovey. Is that wrong for me? I am really frustrated with him.

‘Hyora?’Key’s hands was almost touching Hyora.

‘Don’t touch me.I’m leaving.’I said with a stern voice. I’m trying to hold back the tears. No point in crying over a guy like him.

‘Hyora! Wait!’Key chased Hyora.

‘What do you want?!’I faced him.

‘I-i-I’m sorry. I never thought this would happen.’Key said, looking down to the floor.

‘Well, it already happened!’I shouted at him. He hold Hyora’s wrist but she pulled back. The bracelet fell onto the floor.

The bracelet that symbolizes our relationship. I wore it everytime. But now that this happened, it doesn’t mean anything to me now. I want to run away now…

‘Aarghh…. Key! You’re an idiot! How can you forget about your girlfriend on such an important day?! And…her bracelet. She left it here. On the floor. Does this mean, it’s over? I don’t want it too…

````````````````````

Ring Ring

So irritating. Why can’t he give up. We’re already over. What more does he want? A big fat slap on the face?! Seriously…

‘Hyora? I’m in front of your house now, can you come out?’Key was interrupted by Hyora.

‘Yeah. I know. You’re gonna be all sorry and then you’ll do it again? I know. That’s your routine. Anything else? Because this might be the last time you calling me coz’I’m gonna change my number.’Hyora said while looking out from the window. There he was, standing in front of the house.

‘Oh…I just wanted to apologise and I was hoping that you could come tomorrow for the competition. That’s all. Bye.’Key hung up.

Why am I crying? He’s the one who should be crying! Why am I sad? Why do I feel like my heart is tearing apart hearing his sad voice? Why…

````````````````````

The day of the competition…

‘WooHoo!!!’

‘Kyaa!!!!’

‘Oh My God!!!!!!’

In the end I still end up going. What a loser you are, Hyora. I can’t help but to think of him even when we broke up. This’ll be the last time…

‘Dude, what’s gotten into you? You’re so quiet.’ One of his friends asked him. But he kept quiet.

‘Next up! The 2nd place of last year’s competition, Attitude!’The announcer said.

[Everyone was dancing with energy except Key. His face was dull. No expression. It totally ruins the atmosphere.]

What’s that dumb guy doing?! He’s the main dancer and he’s acting so childish! Arghh! This is making me mad. They worked so hard for this just to put up with this kind of WTH performance?! Hetotally ruined the chance of them winning.

‘Ya! Kim Key! What are you doing?! Where’s your hyper energy went to?! You worked very hard for this didn’t you?! Don’t spoilt it!’I shouted at him across.

Stares from everyone, I could feel it. I’m stupid at times. How can I shout at him like this. This is so embarrassing! Tomorrow headlines would be, Weird Girl Shouting Across. It’ll be something like that right?

‘Hyora…’Key mumbled. He ran to the front of the stage just to see her.

‘I am really sorry about yesterday. I love you, can you be my girlfriend again?’Key asked.

Just as I was about to answer him, he kissed me on the lips in front of the whole crowd. The whole crowd went Ooos…Ahhs…it was embarrassing but at least I got him back. And what’s more, this relationship, it’s complete. With that kiss, our relationship is 100% complete!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````