One.

The Pain Of Love

You stared at the new born baby . 'did he deserve it ? why do we all here like that ?' you asked yourself . He was calm and the angelic face on the baby couldn't believed . 

 

What do the baby problem ? he is beautiful and he's cute . 'why do the parents have to do this to him?' you always asked yourself about it . Yes! you lived in an orphanage . 

 

Every year , there must be 50 kids per year come in and out . The orphanage never be silents since you were there . The sunshine brightly hit the love of the hearts . 

 

We named out orphanage as 'SUNSHINE' orphange . Everyone there is not sent in pleasure . They sent them with only put them outside the door . 

 

"Jewon unnie!" a little girl called . "ah ? deh ?" you turned your head to her . "Yura omma called you" she said and point out . You nodded . 

 

You stood up and went to a room that wrote 'Yura's omma' you turned the door knob slowly . You saw Yura omma was sitting on her seat with eyes closed . 

 

You slowly walked to her . She open her eyes and smiled . "what can I help you , omma ?" you asked . She smiled . "did the new born baby in a need of things ?" she asked . 

 

You nodded . "I think we are out of milk , right now" you said and started to think everything in need . Yura omma nodded . 

 

"can you help me buy it ?" she asked . You smiled and nodded . "I will always can" you said . Then , someone came in . You two turned your head . 

 

It was a guy . He stood there quietly ...

 

TO BE CONTINUE...

 


annyeong! how was it ?
Thanks for subscriber !
Do comment !
love you guys!