Youngjae.saranghae from noona...

Youngjae....thank you

 

“YAH!You got it wrong!”you are Shin Ji-eun,you are the school president of the most popular performing arts school in Korea,BIGSTAR Performing Arts School.You are assigned to tutor the most hard-headed but nice and cute Jae-bum or JB.”Really?”he pouted and you showed him the correct dance steps.”Try again,”he ruffled his hair and focused.”Finally,”you sighed and he bowed.”Thanks!”he left and you sat on a chair near the window.”I wish I could tell you,”you whispered and looked at JB who was walking towards the school gate.”I really like you,JB,”you thought and grabbed your stuffs.”Oh,this is his,”you saw his notebook and brought it with you to return it to him.You stepped out of the room and saw him running in your direction.”Have you seen—“you stopped him by talking and gave him his notebook.”THANKS!”he run away and you went to the grocery store.”Meat,kimchi,sesame oil,vegetables and fruits,”you took a basket and got the ingredients you need.”Come again,”the cashier bowed and you went back to your house.You put the ingredients on the kitchen and went to your room.You put your bag on the floor and changed your clothes into a black sweatpants and a hot pink tank top.You the television and watched M!Countdown.

Beautiful girl nae gyeoteseo
Utgo inneun niga neomu joha~

You sang along on INFINITE H’s Special Girl while cooking.”Ow!”you burned your tongue while tasting the soup.You washed the dishes and sat on the couch to watch TV.”Two Korean students were found dead on their school’s gym in Japan.The suspect was a Chinese national that was also their bestfriend.”you changed the channel and remembered what happened.

FLASHBACK

You have a brother named Youngjae who was attending Sydney Performing Arts School in Australia.He was going to go back to Korea to celebrate your 16th birthday in three days.You received a text from him saying that he’s excited to see you again.You were preparing your gift for him but something bad happened.

“A Korean student of Sydney Performing Arts School was found dead on their school’s gym.His girlfriend was about to meet him there but she found him already dead.It was found out that the  student’s name was Shin Youngjae,the younger brother of the BIGSTAR Performing Arts School’s president,Shin Ji-eun.But according to his girlfriend,before he died he asked her to tell her sister to not cry and to think of his death as a gift from their parents to let him see their parents in heaven.His killer is already in jail and is sentenced there forever.My condolence to Ms.Shin Ji-eun and his body would be buried in Seoul,beside their parents grave.”

You dropped the glass you were holding and tumbled down.”YOUNGJAE!”you shouted and cried your heart out.”You’re the only one I have left,why did you leave me!”you punched the floor and the shattered glass wounded you.You continued to punch the floor despite the blood.”Youngjae,”you whispered and stopped punching the floor.”I will promise to think of it as a gift,but I can’t promise to not cry and be lonely,”you weakly stood up and wiped your tears away.”I love you,”you thought and hugged the teddy bear he gave you.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Youngjae,”you  whispered and looked at his picture.”Take care of Mom and Dad there,”you smiled.You went to the park and saw kids playing.”Noona!Catch me!”you remembered the time that you and Youngjae were still kids and went to the park with your parents.Without you knowing,tears were dropping in your eyes.Somebody wiped the tears away and sat beside you.”This is a happy place you know,you should be happy,”it was JB.”Youngjae,”you whispered and he took your hand.”Youngjae’s happy now,don’t worry about him,I’m sure he’s looking after your parents well,”you smiled and he stood up.”Well,bye,see you in school tomorrow!”he waved goodbye and you walked back to your house with the things JB told you in mind.You ate your dinner and went to your room.”Please take care of them,”you prayed to God.You your laptop and saw Youngjae’s forever loving girlfriend sending you a message.”Unnie!I saw him in my dream,I know it’s just a dream but it’s okay.Take care there unnie!I love you!”you smiled at her message and slept.

You woke up and turned off your alarm clock.You took a bath and wore short-shorts and a hoodie.”Bye Youngjae!”you kissed his picture and rode off to school.”Ji-eun!”JB ran towards you.”Yes?”you flashed your sweetest smile.”Do we have a practice today?”you nodded.”Really?Oh,well,”he bowed and ran inside the school.”So hyper,”you chuckled and JB looked back at you.”Cute,”he thought and went inside his first class.”Class dismiss,”you all bowed and went straight to the dance room to practice.”1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,”you watched JB dance and clapped.”Your’re great,you can be on your own already,”he chuckled.”Oh right,”he gave you a little box.”Just something,”you opened it and saw a cute bracelet.”For me?”he put it on you and it was super duper cute.”Thanks,”you hugged him and he hugged back.”Do you like it?”you nodded and he broke the hug.”Ji-eun,C-can you be my girlfriend?”he stuttered and looked down.”Girlfriend?”he nodded.”Are you sure?”he nodded.”Seriously?”he nodded.”Are you su—“he gave you a peck on the lips.”Yeah,I’m sure,”he pinched your cheeks.”Well,okay,”you whispered.”What?”he asked you.”I SAID YES!”you pouted and hugged him.”So you’re officially mine?”you nodded.”Youngjae told me on my 17th birthday that if I ever have a girlfriend it should be you,”you looked up.”Of course,he’s my little brother.”he smiled.”I love you,”you said at the same time and kissed."Saranghae Youngjae,"you thought and hugged JB.