o n e

Crazy, Stupid, Love

2ne1 - I don't Care

In section B of the 1st year college students is where all the troublemakers is, where all of the teachers are tired of dealing with the students so all of the teachers decided to teach a lesson with this section, announcing that they will stay in the school for the rest of the night for some teachings from all teachers which make the students more annoyed of the school hearing some 'Aish why would this stupid school?!', 'Ugh I hate this!', 'I promise to get that short principal in jail!', and such bad things about the school. On the other side of the classroom is the world of the three main pairings, the quarell relationship of Suho & Krystal, the 'ignore me all you want' pairing Luhan & Yoona, and the 'I don't like you' pairing of Myungsoo & Jiyeon. In their school years these friends have been always in the same section in their high school years, and gradeschool years, which make them tired of each other but that doesn't mean their friends. Luhan and Suho have some kind of 'special' friendship going on, Yoona & Krystal are somewhat called the 'twins' of the class, but...myungsoo was kind of seperated to his friends, and jiyeon who has some own world with her own friends who just knows to shop, shop, shop and spend some money. 

 

"Hey brat, could you lend me some pencil of yours there" Suho said sitting at the top of the table of krystal, tapping her head to get her attention because he knows most of all that krystal doesn't like someone tapping her head. This makes krystal stand up and push suho towards the floor. 

 

"Hey you stupid! could you not mess with me, because i'm freaking annoyed right now!" Krystal said angrily and stomps forward kicking suho's and his most precious part which makes their classmates go 'Ooooh' . But at last krystal wins the fight again because suho couldn't even speak and stand up because his precious part was touch, but not in a good way, in a very violent way. 

 

"Ya suho are you ok? you look like your really damaged in there?" Luhan asked suho as he help suho stand up and bring him onto his chair by supporting his waist, this truly shows their special friendship that's going on between them. 

 

Suho looked up at luhan and burst infront of his face "DID I LOOK THAT I'M OK?! A GIRL BEATED ME UP LUHAN!!! JUST FOR A FREAKING PENCIL!" suho burst out and sits down holding his precious part, showing a painful expression and looking at krystal again who is smirking while looking down. "I'm not done with you Jung soojung, I will take my revenge" suho mumbled clenching his fist. 

 

"It's wrong to hurt girls, dude" Someone spoke behind suho which makes him turn around and saw someone sitting in the windowsill, he realized it was just myungsoo so he just smirks and spoke up. 

 

"To hurt some girls? you always hurt girls by rejecting them, like jiyeon." Suho said smirking looking at him and adding "So I am the bad boy, or not?" Suho said bringing his face closer to myungsoo but still holding his precious part, myungsoo saw it and smirks. 

"Want me to kick it too, like soojung did?" Myungsoo asked which makes suho confuse, 3 seconds passed suho looked down on his precious part and realized what he wanted to kick, so by this suho backed up a little and sits down clenching his fist 'Ugh this people! asdfghjkkl ahh i'm going crazy' suho thought grabbing his hair with both hands, and slamming his head onto the table little did he know some sort of alliance is going on behind him. 

 

On the other side there is luhan who is sitting in front of yoona but facing her, luhan was telling stories but he didn't notice that yoona have her earphones inside her ear so she doesn't really care what luhan is telling. After staring at yoona for minutes luhan realizes that...yoona is really a goddess so by this time he started to tell some compliments about her being pretty, being y, being perfect as always, etc. and some cheesy things that is cheesy. But yoona is still listening to music, oh and by the way the song that she's listening to is 'I don't care by 2ne1' little did she know she's already enjoying the song bobbing her head up and down. 

 

"Yoona, you know I really like you alot please accept my confession" Luhan said sincerely looking down because he's very shy to see what yoona's reaction is, so he just looked down while grinning and clasping his hands hoping that she would acccept his confession but then

 

Yoona didn't hear him so she just sing along to the chorus "I don't care eh eh eh eh~" she said in a sing-along voice while looking at luhan, since she didn't even hear him. By what yoona said luhan looked up with his shocked face, um no I mean his i'm-going-to-cry-face. 

 

"E-eh? y-you don't like me...wae?" Luhan asked feeling down because his one and only yoona don't care about his confession, but the truth his he just don't know that yoona is just singing along to the song that she is listening (lol) 

 

Then once again yoona sing along "I don't care eh eh eh eh eh~ cause I don't care!" Yoona said loudly while closing her eyes, still enjoying the song that she is singing. This makes luhan stand up and ran to suho crying in his arms, which made yoona remove her ear phones wondering why luhan stand up "What's wrong? did my voice crack?" yoona mumbled then shrugged it off. 

 

On luhan's side suho was confuse why luhan is crying so much so he asked luhan on what happened and then he laughs it off loudly making luhan confuse why he's laughing at this state. 

 

"Your laughing because she rejected you?! wtf, is that!?" Suho said laughing again out loud, while luhan looks at suho confuse why he's happy that yoona rejected him. 

 

"I don't know if i'm fully rejected, b-but she said she doesn't care, huhu" Luhan said crying all over again, slamming his arms on the table and resting his head on it, thinking deeply. 

 

"What if she's just listening to music? and suddenly sing it out loud?" Someone again spoke behind them which is myungsoo again who is sitting in the window sill reading a manga book. 

 

"Why are you always butting in?!" Suho asked kicking the chair beside him to myungsoo 

 

"Hey suho, it's alright atleast he have a point right?" Luhan said calming suho down then adding up "Unlike you who just laugh at me" luhan said making it more like a whisper which suho didn't hear.       

 

 

After some hours spending in school the students aren't even tired at all, the teachers is confuse why because unlike other students they would be likely tired staying at school for hours. But the teachers forget that this section always have a party, like a club who is always noisy and playing around. The teachers couldn't take their behaviors so they decided to give them punishment. "Ok kids! go to the gym right NOW!" their gym teacher said loudly so that the noisy students would hear him. All of them looked at him and asking why. 

 

"Sir why would we go there? it's already night time? or else you want to do some thing really bad, to the girls here?" Suho said malicously making the girl students go 'eew stop it' Krystal looked at him and mumbled 'stupid' 

 

"Ya Mr. Kim Junmyeon watch out your mouth, or else I would tape it!" The gym teacher said making the class burst out into laughter "Hey stop now and go! HURRY UP! and bring your P.E uniforms! get them in your lockers" The teacher said and left the classroom clueless on what will happen. 

 

  


 

A/N: yey! first chappie up! haha more comedy, is fun right? =)) I LOLLED at luhan so muuuch, he's freaking cuuute >< oh and suho's bad boy image here, oooh~ liking it? haha comment on what you think! The next episode, oops I mean chapter would be DAN DAN DAN DAN a secreeeet! hahaha! I will surely make them appear in the next chapter, by all of them having some interactions. This time it's suho, yoona, luhan and myungsoo right? Next would be all of them.