Final

I'm Yours

"Can't wait to see you, baobei!<3"

 

Hwayoung sighs when she saw the text Luhan sent to her. Luhan is her boyfriend, who has spent his time with her for almost 3 years.

He's very cute, sweet, and gentle. He probably look very beautiful but he's really a gentleman inside. He loves her so much. Hwayoung wouldn't asked for another.

The only problem is, Hwayoung saw Luhan kissed a girl. Very lovingly. On her cheek.

Well, it's only on the cheek. But Luhan is hers! She don't want to share him with another woman! He's hers. And she's his.

But somehow, that scene make her doubt his love towards her. 

Was Luhan just playing around with her? Did he just want to "taste" her? Or did he just a very good actor?

Hwayoung wasn't sure. She's confused. Yet brokenhearted. There's a big wound on her heart that probably someone wouldn't have the ability to cure it. She's just too hurt.

 

Hwayoung walked inside the coffee shop real fast. It's not she's excited for meeting Luhan. She just thought it was cold since it's winter.

She's excited, actually. Moreover it's winter. Luhan and her favorite season. There's so many memories they spent from the past winter. She don't want to think about it. It just hurts.

"Hey!"Luhan smiled widely when Hwayoung sat in front of him and placed her purse beside her.

"Hey"Hwayoung said, tried to smile. 

Luhan see that forced smile. He always saw and knew.

"Are you okay?"Luhan asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine"Hwayoung said, "Wanna order something?"

Luhan stares at her as she started ordering a coffee. 

He noticed something is wrong. He can see it through her eyes. It shows. And Luhan can see the pain on her eyes, the sinful on her face.

"Baobei.."Luhan called her once she finished ordering.

"Yeah?"Hwayoung said, plastering a smile on her face. And yet, Luhan knew it's still a forced smile.

"Are you sure you're fine?"Luhan asked.

A smile still spreads on her face as she inhaled sharply and looked away.

"Oh, um.. Yeah. I'm really fine. Maybe I'm just tired, that's all"Hwayoung said

Luhan stared but nods slowly.

 

They walked down the empty street together. The street was so empty so they were kinda isolated. 

There's no talking. No sound except the shuddering sound when Hwayoung exhaled. It's cold. Very cold.

Luhan noticed that. He has ways to noticed Hwayoung's behavior. It's like his speciality.

"Are you feeling cold?"Luhan asked.

"Well... A little. It's winter"Hwayoung scoffed. 

Luhan smiled sweetly and Hwayoung was melting like an ice just to see him smiling like that.

Luhan removes his right hand glove and let Hwayoung wears it on her hand.

"What the... it won't work if you only wear one, Luhan"Hwayoung sniffed.

"Yeah it won't work"Luhan smiled again, "That's why I'm here for you"

Hwayoung arched her eyebrows. But then Luhan grabbed Hwayoung's bare hand with his bare hand and slipped it inside his pocket, forcing her to stays close to him.

It feels so good. So warm and so safe. Hwayoung was flying to heaven but she knows Luhan's didn't truly love her. She only get a half. Which the other half was to the girl he kissed.

Hwayoung sighs. Her body is getting warm. But her heart was very cold. 

"Is there something bothering you?"Luhan asked. 

Hwayoung snapped to reality as she looked at Luhan who's already looking at her.

"No. No! Nothing"Hwayoung quickly said.

"You didn't answer my text"Luhan said.

"What text?"Hwayoung asked.

"The one who tells you that I can't wait to see you.. Baobei?"Luhan said.

"Oh that.."Hwayoung stuttered. He was right. She doesn't answer that. And it's the first time she didn't answer his text. It feels weird, actually.

"I was busy. So I didn't.."Hwayoung said.

"What took your attention?"Luhan asked, "Was I really not so important?"

"Look, Luhan. I'm sorry. Okay? I promised I'll answer your text again"Hwayoung said.

"That's not what I meant"Luhan said.

"So?"Hwayoung asked. 

Luhan sighs and pulled her to stop. He guided her chin so she face him as he caress her cheek.

Hwayoung exhaled sharply. Trying so hard not to tearing up there. It'll be embarrassing. And Luhan would freak out.

"You're acting strangely. I was scared"Luhan said.

"Scared?"Hwayoung arched her eyebrows.

"I'm scared that you didn't like me anymore. That you didn't really care about me anymore. I'm scared you'll stop loving me"Luhan said.

Hwayoung widened her eyes. There's something in Luhan's eyes. It's was a pure confession. But Hwayoung wouldn't fall for it. He's lying. He's just playing with her. That's what she believe.

"I'm not"Hwayoung said.

"See that?"Luhan said. 

"What?"Hwayoung asked.

"You answered with such a short sentence. You never done that"Luhan slightly pouts, "I'm really scared"

Hwayoung sighs, slightly grunting as she pulled her hand from Luhan's grip, letting the cold breeze quickly attacking it.

"I'm the one who supposed to be scared"Hwayoung finally said.

"Why?"Luhan asked.

Hwayoung scoffed.

"Don't act like you didn't know. You've cheated on me"Hwayoung said.

Luhan widened his eyes, clearly he's surprised.

"What?! I'm not!"Luhan denied.

"Don't deny it! I saw you!"Hwayoung yells.

"Saw what?! Look, I didn't know what you're-.."

"You kissed a girl's cheek!"Hwayoung shouted, really tearing up right now, "A girl's cheek, Luhan.. It's only on the cheek. But I didn't want anybody to have you except me..

Luhan widened his eyes. He clearly was surprised and began to panicking. 

Hwayoung thought that he was panic because she knows his secret.

"Look, I can explain that"Luhan said.

"No need to explain. I understand"Hwayoung sobbed, "I just happily thought that you were mine. I'm just so happy that I'm yours. But then-..."Hwayoung stopped. She groans loudly as she wiped her tears, "I thought I deserve you. But the fact is... I'm not"

Luhan stared at her. He just realized how much he had been hurting her. He have done a big mistake. And he also knows that she doesn't deserve to be treated this way.

"Hwayoung ah.. I.. I really can explain this"Luhan said, trying to calming himself down. 

"Forget it."Hwayoung said coldly. She removes Luhan's glove from her hand and throws it to the cold snow below as she walks away.

"No, listen!"Luhan quickly response as he tried to catch her. 

But of course a slippery snow wasn't an appropriate place to be run on.

Luhan slipped right away as he makes his steps. His body bang the surface hard. His ankle was sprained and his elbow hit the ground. Luhan groans. Painful feeling started attacking from every way. The cold snow makes it even worse. 

"H-Hwayoung ah.."Luhan called her.

Hwayoung stopped. She know he fall. But what if he's only making it up. But why he sounded so painful.

"Please.."Luhan pleaded. 

Hwayoung was in a confusion. It's neither she's going back to him, forgive him so easily. Or just went away, letting him freezes on that place.

Luhan grunts when he tried to stood up. His left leg was okay but his right feels so terrible. He started walked limply towards her. It's painful, but he really want to reach her.

"A-Ah!"Luhan yelped in pain as he nearly fall but Hwayoung just in time to turned and grabbed his arms. Luhan was startled for awhile but he quickly recover and stood up slowly.

"Baobei.."Luhan called.

Hwayoung didn't answered. Tears still streaming down her face. She can feel there's a tight knot on her chest, blocking her to breath properly, blocking her even to let a word spilled from .

"I'm so sorry.."Luhan cried, "She likes me. But I didn't. I swear! She just wants a date with me for a day. I accept it because I was afraid she'll keep trying to have me. And if she knows I have you, I was scared she'll hurt you!"

Hwayoung stared at him. She just sobbed quietly. Luhan waited her to response with a heart beating so fast.

"I can prove it that I'm yours"Luhan said.

"How..?"Hwayoung asked, voice cracking so badly. 

Luhan slowly traced his thumb to her cheek, wiping her tears away. And one of his hand make it's way to the back of her neck.

"I'm yours. Forever. And ever"Luhan slowly leaned to her and crushed his lips against her cold, moist lips.
Luhan closed his eyes and he heard her sobbed and cries turned into a little stifles and whines. Her tears still streaming down, wetting Luhan's hand and their lips.

Hwayoung's hands gripping Luhan's shirt, slightly pushing him away, trying to refused his kiss. But Luhan deepen the kiss, letting his nose bumped her wet cheek when he tilt his head to the side. 

Hwayoung melts in his lips. She can feel Luhan's warm breath on her cheek. It feels unbearably good. She didn't want him to stop, but she also didn't know what he feel. She was confused but she was fluttered on his kiss.

Luhan slowly breaks away, leaving an inch gap between them as their lips brushed against each other when they pants, try to catch a breath. Luhan then slowly kissed her forehead, deep and lovingly and he going back in front of her face.

"Baobei.."Luhan called. 

Hwayoung didn't answer, didn't even look at him. Luhan slowly guide her chin up to face him as he kissed her cheek.

"I've never kissed another girl's lips. It's only you. I kissed her on the cheek. Without a feeling. I kissed you on the cheek, with my heart beats so fast. My love is on for you, not anybody else. You're mine. And you deserve me"Luhan said slowly. 

Hwayoung bit her lower lip and rushed to hugged him tightly and cried on him. She doesn't want to let go. He's hers. He's hers! She doesn't want anybody to claim on him. And anybody can't claim on her. They have each other, and they will always belongs to each other.

Luhan smiled in relieves and pulled her closer, slowly forgetting the pain on his ankle because now he has her back to make him feeling okay. 

Luhan caress her hair and make his way to her ear as he slowly whispered, "I'm yours"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : ending! AAARRGGHH!!! I'm so sorry guys! I make it extra fast and extra hard. I hope you still enjoy it and please forgive my grammars and typos.