Audition

Wishes Do Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ni Ni's POV

I sat straight, eager for Sehun to get on the bus. I can't wait to tell him what had happened before! Sehun finally came on, and seeing the excited expression on my face, he knew something was up.

"Is it about her?" he asked bored. He probably already knew the answer :3

"No. But it's about him!" I said excitedly.

"Ain't nobody got time for that. It's my turn." Sehun said.

I sighed and slumped down. Way to ruin the mood~~

I tuned him out as Sehun started to rant about Mei Hua... It's actually kind of frightening seeing this lovey-dovey side of him. Usually, he would be this emo, emotionless person. But then...this side shows up, and he's all like "OH... SHE'S MY JULIET. SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL, I JUST WANNA PUT FLOWERS IN HER HAIR." It's so...unusual... See, I don't even really get jealous. I'm happy for him. Do I really like hi--

"YAH! NOONA! DID YOU HEAR ME???" Sehun yelled. I shrugged out of my daze and looked at him. 

"Uh...what?" I said. 

"I SAID THAT SHE SAID THAT SHE THOUGHT THAT I WAS ADORABLE AND CUTE!!" Sehun screamed happily. I raised an eyebrow and tried to stifle my laughter. 

"Good for you. Bravo." I said. He started fangirl...er...fanboying. Awkward sight. There he was, a teenager, jumping up and  down on his seat with the brightest smile ever, and slapping his cheeks like a little kid. 

"So...what song are you doing for the audition?" I asked, trying to make him stop making a fool of himself.

"Aud-dition?" he thought. "Oh...that..." he immediately became emo. Bipolar much?

"I'm doing It's You by Super Junior," Sehun mumbled.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT SONG," I squealed. 

Sehun nodded. "I know."

I sat back, and stared out of the window. Most of the damage caused by the earthquake was repaired. Not many people died, which is good. Outside, on the streets, bustling people went about their own business as if nothing had ever happened before. But to me, that day would stick out in my memory, as the day of a terrible earthquake, as the day he found out, as the worst day ever.

--

The bell rang, signaling the end of the day. I got up and headed towards the auditorium. With each step, the butterflies in my stomach increased. It's as if my mind knows that each step was bringing me close to the dreadful time. 

I walk in, and there are already a few kids there. There were some rows of chairs with names on them. Finding my name, I quickly sat down and tried to calm myself. Breath in. Breathe out. Breathe i--

"HELLO THERE!" Our loud principal's voice boomed. My eyes flew open in shock and I started breathing even heavier than before. Just...great...

"Welcome to the yearly All District auditions. I hope you all make it in. But that's not even possible!" he laughed at his cruel joke. Realizing that no one was laughing with him, he stopped laughing and cleared his throat awkwardly.

"I'm sure you'll all do fine," he muttered and hurried off the stage.

Mr. Ma, the president of these competitions, walked on. He was a kind, gentle old man who acted like a little boy.

"Hello to newcomers and past participants," he twinkled his eyes at me. "I'm just going to explain some rules. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter