Annoying

Right here waiting

 

hey guys! here's a new update :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5 “Annoying”

 

LUNCH TIME

 

When it was time for lunch donghae, kyuhyun and sungmin found themselves in the cafeteria seated together but eunhyuk was nowhere to be found. While sungmin was eating he noticed donghae nodding at kyuhyun he started to wonder whether they were hiding something.

‘kyuhyun would never hide something from me’ sungmin thought to himself.

“This is for you” kyuhyun muttered while showing sungmin a milk drink  

“ah.. thanks kyu” sungmin took the milk drink and drank it. Not noticing kyuhyun’s triumphant smile.

“hey guys!” someone shouted.

It was eunhyuk with his arm around the new guy’s shoulders. This did not go unnoticed by donghae.

“hey! This my friend kai, we met in the states I didn’t know he was gonna enroll here. kai this is kyuhyun, sungmin my cousin and of course donghae” eunhyuk pinched donghae’s cheek after introducing him. But kai only had eyes for one person, sungmin.

“hi! I’m kai. Nice to meet you.” Kai greeted and extended his hand. But his hand was directed to sungmin.

This did not go unnoticed by kyuhyun. He was now shooting daggers at kai.

“we know who you are.” kyuhyun coldly responded. When kai sat down he made sure to sit in front of sungmin. Kyuhyun shot him another glare.

As they were eating, eunhyuk’s attention was on kai, which irritated donghae. He just decided to stay quiet and eat. Meanwhile kai kept on trying to have a conversation with sungmin which irritated kyuhyun. He too decided to stay quiet and drink his juice since donghae is eating almost all the food including his.

“when did you arrive dude?” eunhyuk asked kai

“yesterday. i was so tired. I fell asleep as soon as I got home”

“so s-sungmin right?, I didn’t k-know eunhyuk had a cousin---ouch!” eunhyuk hit kai’s head.

“what sungmin? Call him hyung. He’s older than us stupid” kai’s eye widened.

“woah really? You look so young… hyung~” he looked at sungmin with dreamy eyes and smiled.

Kyuhyun scoffed and rolled his eyes.

 

The afternoon classes passed by with eunhyuk chatting with kai and kai trying to bring sungmin into their conversation (only when the teacher wasn’t around of course. It’s bad to speak while the teacher is speaking in front).

This left two people wallowing in their own misery and thinking the same thing ‘he’s sooo annoying’ Donghae and kyuhyun kept throwing glares at kai. By the  time the classes ended, donghae hurriedly packed his things and say goodbye to sungmin and kyuhyun.

“bye sungmin. Bye kyuhyun. See you tomorrow” donghae started walking towards the door when a hand pulled him back.

“why aren’t you saying goodbye to me” eunhyuk whined

“I saw you were busy. Anyway I have to go i’m gonna be late for practice. Bye” donghae bit his lower lip as he turned around and walk away.

Kyuhyun on the other hand thought that he can finally have sungmin to himself.  While they were walking towards the gate, someone called sungmin.

“sungmin hyung~” it was kai.

‘what does he need now?’ kyuhyun thought

“hey what’s up kai?” sungmin wondered

“nothing I just wanted to say goodbye” kai muttered shyly

“oh.. in that case goodb---ah!” kai pulled sungmin in for a hug surprising the latter.

When they pulled apart kyuhyun immediately pulled sungmin close to him and held his hand.

“now that you said your goodbyes we can go now” kyuhyun started pulling sungmin away from kai.

 

ON THE WAY HOME

 

On their way home, kyuhyun kept on thinking ways to torture kai. While sungmin can’t help but blush as kyuhyun was still holding his hand. kyuhyun was already affectionate to him before but it feels different this time.

As they were in front of sungmin’s house kyuhyun stopped walking and turned around.

Sungmin was about to bid farewell but kyuhyun had other things in mind. He hugged sungmin.

“bye min~” kyuhyun whispered and pulled back. He smiled at sungmin then turned around and started walking towards his house.

Sungmin was left dumbfounded once again.

That night as he was preparing to go to bed eunhyuk went into his room without permission… again.

“I think hae is mad at me” eunhyuk whined at sungmin

“and so..” sungmin actually noticed donghae’s glares towards kai and understand donghae’s coldness toward eunhyuk right now.

“I don’t want him to be mad at me”

“maybe he isn’t try to ask him to make sure” sungmin suggested

“but he won’t reply to my messages” eunhyuk pouted

“give him time maybe he’s tired” suddenly eunhyuk’s phone beeped

“it’s a text from hae” eunhyuk’s mood lightened up

 

From:  hae~

To : hyuk :)

Goodnight! See you tomorrow :)

 

Eunhyuk smiled and started to stretch.

“Ah…I’m going to sleep” eunhyuk went to his room with a smile on his face without even bothering to shut sungmin’s door

As sungmin climbed on his bed his own phone beeped.

 

From: kyu :)

To: min :)

Goodnight! Sweet dreams min :*

Sungmin blushed again.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 hey guys!  i hope you like today's update! 

i love it when you call me author-nim.. :3 hihihi

here's a kyumin pic for all of you :)

 

till the next update.

XOXO