Bad News

Dragons Don't Cry

 

-beep- -beep-

 

“Who is it this time?” Ryuu said as she got her phone to see who is calling.

“Hn, it’s just Jung Ah…” She said ignoring the call.

 

Ryuu was about to get back to sleep when,

 

-kring- -kring- -kring-

 

“Gosh, She is so annoying” Ryuu said picking up the telephone.

“Hey, why aren’t you-”

“Sorry, the number you are calling is now unattended, or out of coverage area. Please try your call later. Beep beep.” She quickly said putting down the telephone.

 

After that, Ryuu received a message saying:

 

You’re such an Idiot! That only works for mobile phones and not telephones dimwit! Anyways, can you come here to my place; I need your help with something important. You can bring Nana over if you want.

 

Hmm, is that so? You should’ve told me earlier :). I’ll be there in 10 minutes. Not sure if Nana would like to go.” She replied.

 

She quickly changed her clothes then went out her room. She knocked at Nana’s door and asked,

 

“Nana, I’m going to Jung Ah’s house. Wanna go with me?”

“No. I’m busy” Nana answered.

“Ok, just text me if anything happens. Bye.”

 

She quickly went out the house then walked to Jung Ah’s house. It was just on the next street so Ryuu didn’t mind walking. After a few minutes, she finally got there.

 

“Knock, Knock! Jung Ah, I’m here!!” Ryuu playfully shouted.

“That’s good, well come in.” Jung Ah said peeking through the door.

“What’s up unnie?” Ryuu said finding her way to the ref to find something to eat.

“Uhm, can you help me with something?”

“Sure, what’s the problem?”

“Uhm you see, I’ve started writing my own song composition. But now, I’m kinda stuck on this part. Can you help me out a bit on these? The songs’ title is ‘My Bell’.”

“Hmm, let me see.” Ryuu said reaching for the song sheet. “Uhm, can you sing it to me; I need to know the tune of the song.” She added.

“Sure.” Jung Ah replied.

 

She started singing the song but then stopped at the middle part.

 

“That’s the part where I don’t know what to do next.” Jung Ah said leaving a sigh.

“Hmm, come here for a bit. This part here is a bit off and doesn’t fit in with the others.” Ryuu said.

 

After one hour and a half, the song was finished. Jung Ah was really happy that she was jumping around her house while holding Ryuu’s hands thanking her.

 

-> At Kahi’s House <-

 

“Yes may I help you?” Kahi said answering her phone call.

“This is Ryan. You’re proctor yesterday at the audition.”

“Yeah, I remember you. So, are the results out?”

“Uh, yes.. And all of you passed… except the happy-go-lucky girl.”

“Wha-? You mean Ryuu? But why?? She did well yesterday right? And also she’s our only rapper; you can’t let us all in with out her!” Kahi angrily answered.

“I’m sorry but that was the decision of the higher ups. And if I were to decide, I want you as a complete package. But unfortunately, I can’t do anything. We’ll give you one week to decide whether to continue or not. I’m very sorry. Bye.”

“Wait! You can’t—”

-beep-

 

“Oh crap. What should I do now? I need to talk to the group. I shouldn’t let Ryuu know yet.” Kahi whispered to herself while messaging the others about the unexpected news.

 

-> At Jung Ah’s house <-

 

Guys, I received bad news from Ryan today. Let’s meet up at Jung Ah’s house. I have something very important to discuss.

 

“Eh, what could the bad news be? And why in my house!?” Jung Ah surprisingly but curiously whispered to herself.

“Ne, Jung Ah, what’s up?” Ryuu answered.

“Did you receive a message from Kahi? She said they’d be going here shortly.”

“Maybe it’s about the auditions.”

“Hmm, she said its bad news.”

“Heh, what could possibly go wrong. I, the almighty Ryuu, is part of the soon-to-be-famous group After School. So there’s nothing to worry about.” Ryuu reassuringly said.

“Haha, you mean the Idiot Ryuu!” Jung Ah jokingly said emphasizing the last two words.

 

-> At Nana’s Room <-

 

Is this what I think it is?” Nana thought after reading Kahi’s message. She quickly dialed Kahi’s number to clarify something.

 

“Yo Kahi, what was that all about? If it’s about Ryuu please tell me now.”

“Nana, Ryan called earlier. He said we’re all accepted… except Ryuu.” Kahi sadly said.

“I knew it! It’s Lizzy fault! Damn that Rich Brat!” Nana shouted angrily.

“What about Lizzy?” Kahi worriedly asked.

“Kahi, I’ll explain this later. Let’s meet up at the station.” Nana said hanging up.

 

“That !” Nana angrily said.

 

End

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

 

-> I know the ending was kinda off, sorry about that. And also, updating would be a little slower since I gotta get ready cause school is already about to start. <this > Anyway, thanks for reading my fic and God Bless always. :)