Woollim HighSchool

Loving you.. Is killing me

AhRi's POV

 

 

I grabbed my school bag and walked to the door.

"See you later, Ricky", I said to my cat and he meowed.

I walked out off the door and closed it behind me.

 

So today is my first day at Woollim HighSchool.

*I'll keep the promise, dad..*

I don't really know if I'm ready for this,but I have to do this.I promised it to my father.He passed away just a few months ago.He was everything for me after my mother died when I was 5 years old.I don't really want to think about this anymore..I have to focus on my promise.

 

I arrived at school after 15 minutes of walking.

I went to my classroom, 1-C, and knocked.

My teacher at the blackboard turned around and looked at me.So did the other students.

 

"Oh!Are you Mrs.Song?", he asked and smiled.

I nodded.

"Ne.Song AhRi imnida!",I said and smiled a bit.

"Come here and introduce yourself!"

I nodded again and walked to the blackboard.

"I'm Song AhRi, I'm from America , nice to meet you all.", I introduced and bowed.

"Good..so you can sit next to...", the teachers' smile disappeared from his face.

"MYUNGSOO!!!!!", he suddenly screamed.

 

He , the so called Myungsoo , woke up from his sleep and raised a eyebrow at his teacher.

 

"Stand up, come here and introduce yourself to her!", the teacher said.

"But Mr.Choi...", Myungsoo mumbled.

"Come here!!"

 

Myungsoo stood up and walked to me.

 

"I'm Kim Myungsoo.Call me L.Nice to meet you.", he introduced and bowed.

"Good.Sit down.You please too, Mrs.Song.", Mr.Choi said and smiled at you.

 

I walked behind Myungsoo and sat down beside him.

I started paying attention to my teacher.

"How old are you?", somebody asked me.I turned my head and looked at Myungsoo.

"How old..?",he asked again.

"17",I answered.

He nodded and looked away.

*Okay....?*

I looked again to the blackboard and listened to everything my teacher said.

 


 

>>> So here's the first chapter :3

I hoped you guys liked it! >< I hope I can update the next chapter soon~!

And sorry for typos, grammar and stuff XD

And no SILENT READERS PLEASE!!! Write some comments~ and subscribe if you want ^-^

Annyeong c: