Chapter 1

I Know It's You

It's been two years already, and today was their 2sd anniversary. he sat on the chair while facing outside the window and saw the sun slowly goes down with his hand holding the photo frame.

"young mister! you've sit there in the early morning till now! pls have some food and rest for a while" a maid who worked in his house for many ears said with a worried face while place a tray of food on the table. "Uee ah! two years, it's two years already... but why doesn't she coming back?" he turned around to face uee with tears flowing on his cheek.

"Myungsoo ah! don't cry, she's gone! you have to move on" she come and hugged him tight while tears also falling down on her cheeks. "she's not! she's not! I believe that she still lived on this world" he shouted while pushed her away and tighten his hug on the frame.

"you've being a useless man for two years already! whenever you still live like this? look at you now! where's the myungsoo before that I know? if jiyeon know that she won't be happy if you're still not moving on" she shouted but he still hugging the frame.

"get out!" he said coldly

"myungsoo ah" her tears started falling again

"how many time should I tell you! she's not died! she's not died! she's not..." he said angry while throw the frame on the floor that make uee got shock. "Jiyeon ah!" he said and run to the get her photo out from the broken glass. "omo! young mister! your hand is bleeding!" she rushed to him while holding his hand but he pushed her away and hold jiyeon's photo tight. "oppa mian! oppa don't have to do that! I shouldn't throw you away like that" he holds her photo and kisses it gentle.

"you shouldn't be like this myungsoo!" uee said and took jiyeon's photo away from him and ribbed off into pieces. "what are you doing" he shouted while stared at her, he kneel down and slowly picked a little pieces of the photo and place them on his palm carefully. "pls young mister! i'm begging you... pls be yourself! your parents will hurt more if they saw you like this" she kneel down beside him and his back lightly.

"I believe she'll be back! she'll back to me again" he said and nodded his head while looking at uee. "be strong myungsoo! stand up again and go to look for her! if you're still like this you'll never seen her again" she said as she stood up and took the tray of food and place in front of him. "eat them! back to who you are and find her back" i'm sure you'll find her back if you give your life a second chance" she said with full of courage and hand him the spoon.

"you're right! I can't always stay in the room instead of looking for her! Uee ah! tell Mr yang that i'll go to japan in the early morning, i'm sure she still there"

"ne young master! pls finished them and have a rest before you leave! i'll go and called mr yang to prepared the plane for tomorrow. "thank you" he said before she leave. "my pleasure young master" she turned her head around with a bright smile.

....................................

Another year passed but he still couldn't find her, asked for lots of people to look for her but there's coming up with the same answer. he got tired, he doesn't rest, working all day as he was took care of the Kim business and also the Park business since jiyeon parent got weaker and doesn't have any strength after jiyeon got missing and they got more worse when the police announce that jiyeon might death.

He only have an hour to sleep since he have to deals with many files and he also afraid of after he sleep he will saw her again. he will happy when he saw her in his dream, but he only saw her was lying in the deep sea with her eyes shut and no matter how much he called her, she doesn't answer him. he ignored all what people said, he still have a hope that she'll back one day.

"yeobo ah! next week is our 3rd year anniversary, people told me to forgot you and move on, but my mind told me that you still alive. but I can't bear to see our omma and appa cried all the times when they heard I’m not moving on. your parents also stepped forwards and I saw they smile yesterday, that was the first time I saw them smile after you gone. And I'd promised them, I'll moving on after our 3rd anniversary if there are no good news from you" "I’m sorry honey! but I'll promised you I won't let any other girls inside my heart because all of your shadow already filled my heart" "oh! it's time for me to go now! I’ll see you after work! miss you" he kiss her frame photo that hang on the wall before he head out the room.

...............................

"How many times did I tell you? I hired you to look for her not want to hear you said I should giving up to looking for her" he shouted on the phone and hang up. He got pissed, he doesn't want anyone talked about her or told him to give up. he lift his head down on his work table while tears started falling down when he recalled the moment when he with her last 3 years.

Flash back

"myungsoo ah! I want to take a childcare course" jiyeon said while laying her head on his laps.

"wae?" he said while playing with her hairs gentle

"because I wanted to know how to take care of our child" he chuckle and kiss her forehead

End Flashback

He got pulled out from his thought when his phone suddenly rang and that was a call from his parent. "oh omma!" he wipes his tears away and tried to talked happy as he doesn't want them to worried. "I know omma, I'll attend at Japan Gallery Art in 30 minutes" "myungsoo ah! you must be there, I need your help to cheers your parents-in-law up" his mother said with a worried voice. "ne! I'll see you and appa soon there" he hanged up and head back to work.

An hour passed but he still working, his phone rang up again and that time he realized that he was late. "mian omma! i'll be there right now" he took out his coat from the hanger and rushed out the car park and drove off.

............................................

(they speak in Japanese as they lived in Japan)

"Ryan ah! are you ready? we might be late if you still staring at your cloths" he shouted while he was fixing his tie as he stood in front of the mirror.

"i'm coming! don't rush JB oppa" she said on the way walking down to where he was. he got in shocked when he saw a beautiful girl in front of him. "wow.wow.wow... I can't believe that the girl in front of me is my girlfriend" he shook his head in disbelief with her beauty. she was wearing a black dress with light make up and that shown her white skin with her long legs. "don't said that oppa! I got Goosebumps now" he chuckle and pinched her nose lightly. "oppa! You’ll remove my make up!" she said while pulled his hand away from her nose. "ara..ara..arasso! hahaha... kaja" they smile and hand interlinked together walked out the house happily.

......................

"Traffic jammed! what should we do oppa? there's only 10 more minutes to started the show" she asked worried while her eyes fixing on the watched. "Ryan ah! the gallery not far from here, you will be on time if you run to there!" "how about you oppa?" she asked "don't worried about me, you're the main tonight so you better don't be late. I'll find you when I get there" he smile and she nodded her head. walked our the car and she run quickly like there was the end of the world.

...................

"Ne omma! i'm at the entrance" he said with a smile and walked in the gallery. As he was about to walked in, he saw a girl who runs towards him. he widen his eyes in disbeliefs "was that a dream again?" he asked himself while he rubbed his eyes and looked at the girls again. "no! that wasn't a dream! that's real, she's back! she's back..." he smile happily when she run closer and closer to him. not waiting for her to run towards him, he run quickly to her and hugged her tight.

"Jiyeon! you're back... you're back... hahaha... you finally back to me.." he said excitedly and tears flowing down from his cheek in happiness. but the girl got froze when he doesn't understand what he said. "Excuse me sir! I don't know you, pls let go of me" a girl said while tried to pull him away. he then got shocked and released the hugged while his hand placed on her shoulder. "Jiyeon ah! are you alright? it's me! myungsoo! we got a parted only three years but you doesn't recognized me?" "i'm sorry sir! but I seriously don't know you! and about the girl who called jiyeon I think you got the wrong person. my name is Ryan! RYAN! not park Jiyeon"

"no! you're jiyeon! you're my jiyeon!" he said and hugged her tight. She shrugged but the more she did the more he tightens the hug. "pls don't leave me again! I can't lose you again!" he cried, was about trying to forget her but she appeared in his world once again and lightens him up. more than expected, he never thought he could saw her again. But god hears him, heard his wishes and makes her come back to him again.

"yah! let go of me! if you're still don't let me go i'll call the police" she shouted and he instantly released the hug while looked at her confusing. "Jiyeon ah what's wrong? why do you acted as we're a stranger? "yes we are! I don't know you and I repeated it again! i'm not the girl that you're looking for. maybe we looks alike somehow but I wasn't" she said and walked away but he hold her hand not letting her go. "i know it's you! my mind tell me that it's you! jiyeon ah! you got anemia right?" he looks at her curiously "i'm not! nothing was wrong with me! the only person got problems might be you sir" she said and pulled his hand away but can't.

"it can't be! go with me!" he shook his head and dragged her with him "yah! where are you taking me to?" she asked as she tried to pulled back "I'll make you recall your past"