A confession [Niel Scenario]

♔Teen Top Scenarios♔


You and Niel are long time friends. Childhood best friends, I should say. For awhile now, you guys had a fight. A misunderstanding. You guys won't even greet each other if both of you got to see each other on the streets or even look at each other and give a smile. The reason of the cold war, was because of him getting jealous with your friend, Sungyeol from Infinite. You and Sungyeol were just hanging out but, Niel, who liked you ever since childhood, felt jealous and talked to you. "What the heck, ________, why are you hanging out with Sungyeol?..." He asked with such a tone. "What?... What's wrong with hanging out with him?..." You asked, crossed arms, not looking at him. He let out a deep breathe and looked at you with raging eyes. "He... is my friend..." He said. "So?... Niel... What's wrong with you?.. What's the point if your his friend or something?.. Right?... I mean, he invited me out... so?..." You looked back at him, explaining. "Urgh!!.." He grunted then faced back. "You... just don't get it!!..." He exclaimed then walk out. You tried to call him but he didn't look back at you. You were still wondering what was wrong with him but then realized that he was angry. But because of your pride rising up, you decided not to say sorry until he's the one apologizing. Then, because of this, it turned into a severe cold war. 
"Yah! Niel... You're looking more ugly, if you stay sulking like that.. What's up?.." L.Joe teased, as he went beside Niel, who was sulking at the corner. "We had a fight..." Niel said in a low tone. "With who?... ___________?... She's your friend right?... Why?... What happened?... I might help you, you know..." L.Joe blabbered. Niel sighed. "Well.. She hanged out with Sungyeol-hyung.. and... I felt jealous.. and talked to her... and asked her why she hanged out with Sungyeol... and... I kinda... shouted at her.." Niel explained. L.Joe gasped, his eyes widened and covered his mouth, exaggerating his gasp. "Oh my! Niel... you like her?!..." L.Joe exclaimed. Niel nodded, but still sulking. L.Joe giggled. "Aigoo~... Our Niel's a reeaaall man now... He's inlove... kekeke~.. Now... Want me to help you?..." He asked, and was brushing Niel's back as if calming him down. Niel's eyes brighten then looked up at L.Joe. L.Joe smiled at him then wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. Niel smiled then nodded. 
You sighed. "Aishh!! Really?!... Like... What the hell?.. Niel won't even apologize... I miss him already... but... I didn't do anything wrong...so... Why would I apologize, right?..." You thought then looked at the picture frame at the table beside your bed. The picture includes you and Niel, with his arms around your shoulder and was smiling with enthusiasm. You sighed again, then looked at the time. "7:30(pm) huh?.. tsk..." You mumbled to yourself then laid down to your bed. You took the teddy bear that Niel gave you then hugged it. "I miss you, Niel..." You mumbled again then closed your eyes. After a while, you heard a noise. No, a music. You shook your head. "Urgh~ Stupid Neighboor.. What's up?... It's so noisy... It's already late..." You grunted then faced the other side. The intro of the music goes on. Then after awhile, you heard a familiar voice. Niel's voice. Your eyes flunged open. "N-Niel?..." You stood up then took a peek at the window. Lights were fluttering, as if a concert was being held. A crowd was circling a group dancing with such passion and was singing with full of emotions. "Teen Top?..." You mumbled with eyes widened then ran outside, hugging the teddy bear that Niel gave you.
Outside was more noisy and lots of people are cheering. As they saw you, they made a way for you to go closer to them. Niel was looking at you and was smiling. You smiled, and felt a flush of hotness into your cheek. The song was almost ending. As the song was about to end everyone was cheering and kept on chanting "Teen Top!". Niel was only looking at you, as if the song was dedicated to you. When the song was finished, Niel went towards you then held your hand. Everyone cheered and howled. He breathed in and out then looked at you in the eyes. "I'm sorry, ______... I... I was jealous of Sungyeol-hyung." He admitted. You just smiled then nodded. "and..." He continued. You looked at him. Everyone was silent, including Teen Top.Everyone was waiting for him to say what he's gonna say. "Would you... Be my girl?...." As he said that, everyone cheered, and then threw lots of flower petals on you. You smiled then hugged him. "Yes..." You answered. He hugged you back then felt a kiss on your head. "I love you, ______..." He mumbled. "I love you too..." You mumbled back.