How did Umma and Appa met?

How I met Your Mother
May 18,2018
Yerin: Umma, How did you met Appa?
You: Well Yerin-ssi seven years ago me and your Appa don't even know each other. Actually he doesn't know me, and i'm just his fan. And just being beside him was only in my dreams. And being in a relationship with him was the most impossible thing i could ever imagined, But look i even got married to him. Meeting him in personal is like a Miracle then ...i never thought we'll have another beautiful Miracle and that's you.
Yerin: Umma so how did you and Appa met again?
You: Yerin-ssi it's a long story.
Yerin: Then make it short then Umma.
You: It's too embarassing to tell you.
Yerin: Aren't you proud you met Appa?
You: Of course i am! I'm the embarassing one not him.
Yerin: I still want to know how you met Appa!
*Someone comes at the door*
???: I'll tell you how.
Yerin: Appa!!!
You: Yeobu you didn't told me you're going home early. I should have cooked Jajangmyun for you it's your favorite.
???: Ani i'm on Diet i have to practice for ss8. So let's continue the story telling.
Yerin: Yay! Appa, Umma doesn't want to tell me she keeps on changing the topics.
???: Umma, Why did you do that? T^T Well Yerin-ssi Years ago until now i am the Aegyo King.
You: Sungmin! Are you seriously going to tell this?
Sungmin: Waeyo? Our daughter is asking so i should answer better yet tell her how we met. Besides i think Yerim has the right to know how embarassing her Mom is back then.
You: But that was Seven years ago Yeobu!
Sungmin: So? I can still remember it. I have a good memory.
You: Ok fine! But i am not embarassing!
Sungmin: Haha Have you forgotten how you run into me? So yerin this is how we met Seven years ago Super Junior had a concert Then one day on our concert called ss4 i met this crazy sasaeng fan.
You: Yah! I am not a sasaeng fan!
Sungmin: Yes you are. Stop complaining and listen.
-FLASHBACK-
October19,2011
Angela: ______!!! This is it! We'll finally meet Super Junior! Kkkkkyyyyaaaa Wait for me Donghae Oppa!
You: You're right i really love Sungmin Oppa! One day we'll have our own Daughter and we'll name it "Yerin"
Angela: What a cute name! Theres their van! Let's go!!!!
You: Kkkkkyyyaaa! Let's go!
*When you and your friend Angela get to the van Super Junior is already getting out, Then suddenly someone pushed you and you fell luckily someone caught you before you even hit the floor*
???: Miss are you okay?
You: *opens her eyes* Nae Gwenchana....SUNGMIN OPPA?!?!?!
Sungmin: Nae? You almost fell so i caught you. Are you sure you're okay?
You: Nae.
Leeteuk: SUNGMIN-AH! LET'S GO! STOP FLIRTING WITH THE FANS!
Sungmin: I'm not flirting! Aish, Araseo! Uhm, Miss i'll go now. Annyeong.
You: Nae Oppa! OMG ANGELLLAAAA!
Angela: You're so lucky!!!!
Fan1: Omo Gwenchana? Sungmin oppa held you! Kkyyaa! I'm jealous!
Fan2: Me Too!
-BACK TO REALITY-
Yerin: Umma you're so careless! Heheh
Umma: If i'm not careless you wouldn't be here!
Sungmin: But you know Yeobu you are careless ahahaaa XD
Umma: If both of you will keep on teasing me I will not make Dinner!
Yerin: Appa will cook then! Hahaha
Sungmin: Majayo! I can cook too you know!
You: Fine! Just go on with the story!
Sungmin: Not until you give me a kiss!
You: Andwae! Not infront of the kid!
Yerin: Gwenchana! I want to see!
You: No you can't! Sungmin! Fine just cheeks okay?
Sungmin: Araseo.
You: *Kisses Sungmin's cheeks* There happy?
Yerin: That's not enough! Umma! Appa!
Sungmin: Yerin-ssi Appa will continue the story now.
-FLASHBACK-
Angela: I'll go back to the Hotel first Araseo?
You: Nae,You go first i'll be back later I want to explore the hotel more.
*While walking in the Hotel you bumped into someone*
You: Ouch! Nugu ya! Aish.
??? YAH! Aish...Oh you again?!
You: What do you mean- Sungmin Oppa....Mianhae, Jeongmal Mianhae Oppa.
Sungmin: Are you really clumsy or you're just trying to get my attention? *smirks*
You: A-aniyo Oppa! It's just that i didn't see you, Mianhae Oppa it won't happend again.
Sungmin: Aigoo, You're cute when you're blushing hehe
You: I'm what?!
Sungmin: I have to go bye!
-AT YOUR HOTEL ROOM-
You: Angela!!!
Angela: Oh Waeyo?
You: I met Sungmin again!
Angela: Bwo? How?!
You: I bumped into him! How can i be so clumsy?!
Angela: Bwo? You what into him?
You: I bumped into him, I didn't mean it really, I was looking for my phone in my bag then i didn't see him coming, This is the worst day ever! T_T
Angela: Aniyo, It's not, Because Ss4 is tonight!! So we should get going!
You: Majayo! Kaja!
-AT THE CONCERT-
ELFS: ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! AAAHHHHH!!!!*Super Junior opening vcr*
*While the concert is going you and angela were both screaming and jumping and singing and dancing at the same time. You and Angela's seats were located at the VIP sections. So you can see SUJU very well. Suddenly Sungmin went to the side of the stage where you're located, Then he saw you he smiled at you, But all the fans around you think it's them who he smiled at. After the concert you and your friend left the stadium when suddenly someone called you.*
???: Yah! Yah! You! Clumsy Girl!
You: Sungmin?! Oppa waeyo?
Sungmin: I knew you would watch the concert!
You: Bwo?
Sungmin: What are you doing in the hotel We're staying at if you're not stalking us?
You: Mianhae if you think it's stalking.
Sungmin: It's been a long day for both of us, You fell i caught you, Then You bumped you head in my shoulder but i haven't ask your name yet..Ileumi mwoeyo?(what's your name)
You: *gulp* ______ imnida.
Sungmin: That's a nice name, Now give me your phone.
You: Bwo?! Waeyo?!
Sungmin: Just give it to me. I'm not going to steal it.
*You lend your phone to Sungmin then he took out his Phone and type something to his and your phones*
Sungmin: *hands you you're phone* There you go!
You: What did you do?
Sungmin: I saved your number to mine then i saved my number to yours. So that if ever you won't call me, I'll call you, And don't ever give my number to anyone! Araseo?
You: Nae Oppa araseo....
Sungmin: Good! I have to go bye!
You: Annyeong.
Angela: Uhmm Did Sungmin just gave his number to you?
You: Yes he did. OMG! ANGELA!!!! Eottokhaji?
Angela: You should call him.
You: But what if he's just pranking me?
Angela: Would he tell you not to tell anyone the number he gave you if it isn't his number? And besides he already saved your number so if ever you won't call him he'll call you.
You: But i don't know what to say?!
Angela: Just tell him Hi, Hello! You sound like he's asking you to marry him.
You: *sighs* I hope so
Angela: *smacks your head* ______ that's never gonna happend. I know your my friend but seriously i gotta wake you up before you lose your head!
You: Araseo! Aish i don't know what to tell him what if he calls?
Angela: Then answer it then.
You: Okay let's jusy go home for now.
Angela: Araseo kaja.
=AT HOME=
You: Umma?! Umma!
Umma: Oh Wae? Aish.
You: You know my idol right? Sungmin Oppa!
Umma: Nae Waeyo?!
You: Well i met him trice today abd Umma! He gave me his Number and he got mine! Kkkyyaa Umma Eottokhae?!
Umma: Oh That's good then call him!
You: Umma I don't know what to say.
Umma: Then wait for him to call.
You: Araseo.
Umma: Good, now Sleep!
You: Araseo Umma
=NEXT DAY=
*You wake up next day by the sound of your phone*
PHONE CALL
You: Yoboseyo?!
???: Yah clumsy girl wipe off your drool!
You: This isn't Sungmin Oppa is it?!
Sungmin: It's me! I told you if you're not going to call i'll call you.
You: Oppa why did you call?
Sungmin: I just called to wake you up hehe Anyway are you free this saturday?
You: Nae! Waeyo?
Sungmin: Meet me at Kona Beans, be there and don't be late. Araseo?!
You: Nae Oppa Araseo!
Sungmin: Good see you this saturday.
You: Nae Oppa.
-END OF PHONE CALL-
You: Umma!
Umma: Wae ire?
You:SUNGMINASKSTOSEEMETHISSATURDAY!!
Umma: Bwo? Slow down!
You: Sungmin asks to see me this saturday.
Umma: It's a DATE!!!! HAHAH If he courts you don't waste any second then say yes!
-AT SCHOOL-
You: ANGELA!!!!
Angela: Bwo?
You: Sungmin Oppa called earlier this morning and asks me to see him this saturday at Kona Beans!
Angela: kkkyyyaaa! Wwaahhh It's a date!
You: What should i wear?!
Angela: Let's go shopping later! And not just shopping this is an emergency shopping!
=AFTER SCHOOL=
Angela: Are you ready for our emergency shopping?!
You: NAE! I AM!.
Angela: Let's go to the Mall.
=THE MALL=
Angela: So i think you should wear Dress!
You: Bwo?! But i never wore a you know Dresses aren't my thing.
Angela: Arayo but this isn't just a guy you were to meet at Kona Beans this saturday!
It's Sungmin! As in Sungmin the "Aegyo King"!
You: Araseo. But please could keep your voice down? Someone might here us.
*After picking and picking through clothes you finally found something Angela agrees to. So after that emergency shopping you went home*
You: Arrghhh! I'm so tired! *recieved a phone call* YOBOSEYO?!
???: Is that how really answer the phone? Always cranky and mad?
You: Sungmin Oppa aniyo,I just, I'm tired and.earlier when you call i was still sleeping. That's why i'm cranky.
Sungmin: Well i just called to remind you about the date.
You: DATE?! SO it's really a date?!
Sungmin: Well what do you call it when a boy and a girl goes out together on a lunch? A DATE!
You: But Oppa it's saturday don't you think alot of people would come and see you what if it'll make a scandal? What if-
Sungmin: Stop saying What If! I'll wear a Disguise don't worry. Besides it's just a friendly Date Alright i'll hung up now.
You: Nae Oppa.
-END OF PHONE CALL-
You: kkkkyyyaaaaa!!!!! I'm going on a DATE!!! WITH SUNGMIN OPPA!!!!!!
Umma: _______??? What's happening to you?! Why are you shouting?!
You: UMMA!!! I'M GOING ON DATE WITH SUNGMIN!!!!!!!!!
Umma: Aish keep it down! You might wake up the whole neighborhood!
You: Aigoo Umma! Don't be such a Kill Joy! Aaaahhhhhh!!!!! I still can't believe it!
Umma: You know what to do when he courts you.
You: Aigoo it's just a friendly date.
Umma: But still it's a Date!
You: Nae.
Umma: Go on sleep now.

Change of plans it's too long to be a Oneshot -_- But at least i updated here's the long wait. I just like to remind you guys that the whole story is a "FLASHBACK" Okay please do subscribe :)