A Night Walk With You

Getting Back Together

Hara's POV

" Oppa...where are you now? I miss you " I said quietly while I was looking at the picture me and Junhyung were kissing. 

" Hara, open the door, I need to go sleep " Nicole said while she was knocking on the door. " Nae " I said and put the picture under my pillow and then I stood up and went to open the door for her. " Aish, I'm so tired " She mumbled. " If you're tired then come sleep and stop mumbling " I said as I went back to my bed. " Arraso " She said and went to her bed.

I turned off the lights and we went to sleep. I couldn't sleep at all, I just kept on turning left and right, left and right. I the light and I put on my sweater and my shoes and then I went out for a walk. I was walking to the place where me and Junhyung used to go everytime. * Today is so cold * I thought. I was walking when I saw a familiar figure.

It looked like...Junhyung. " Junhyung! " I shouted his name. He turned around and it was him. " Junhyung... " I said quietly. " Hey...aren't you suppose to be sleeping " Junhyung asked as he was walking toward me. " I couldn't sleep " I said. " You shouldn't be here out in the cold, you might get sick " He said and put his sweater around me. " But what about you? You might get sick " I said.

" I'm a guy so I won't get sick that easily " He said. " Oh, arraso then " I said. We walked together and mood became awkward. I took out my cellphone and looked at the time, it was 12:15 A.M. " Hey, I got to go now " I said. " Mhmm " He said. " Thanks for the sweater " I said and handed him the sweater back. " You're welcome " He said and took it.

" Good night Hara " He said. " Good night to you too " I said. " I miss you Oppa " I said quietly as I turned around and walked back to the dorm.

Junhyung's POV

" I miss you Oppa " Hara said quietly as she turned away. " Hara ah, I'm sorry " I said quietly while I was watching her walking back to her dorm. " I miss you too " I said. I kept on watching her until her figures disappeared. I started walking back to our dorm as soon as she disappeared. Since it wasn't so far from my dorm, it took only 5 minutes.

" Hyung, where did you go? " Dongwoo asked and the lights as soon as I stepped in the dorm. " Taking a walk " I said. " Why'd you come back so late then? " He asked. " I met...Hara " I said as I sat on the sofa and took off my shoes. " You did? How is she now after the break up? " He asked and sat next to me. " Same as usual " I said. 

" I pity her so much " He said. " Pity her for what? " I asked. " Because you broke up with her, she's been crying every night lately " He said. " How do you know that? " I asked out of curiousity. " Nicole told me. She said Hara hasn't been eating and sleeping lately, maybe we should give them a visit sometime " He said. " Maybe tomorrow since we have no schedules " I said.

" Mhmm..maybe " He said and shrugged. " Let's go to sleep now, I'm tired " I said. He nodded and we went to sleep.

*****************************

Here's chapter one! hope you enjoyed it! Remember to read, subscribe, and vote! RSV!!!