Sick

Ma girl and ma ex sequel ~ Sacrificed Blood

 

 

Dongwoon’s p.o.v


I collapsed on the couch exhausted. My head started spinning as flashbacks started appearing in my mind.

“ Im Ji Hyun, I hope we get along”

“  I like you too”

“ Can we go out tonight?”

“ Oppa, I’m sorry”

“ Yes, I’ll marry you”

“ Please don’t leave”

“ I love you”


The image of the girl smiling and crying appeared in my mind.

“ No! It can’t be, right?” I wondered. Great. I’m talking to myself. “ Aish!”


I ruffled my hair and took a nap. I woke up the next morning with a headache. I yawned and stretched walking to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water and sat down. Ii took my phone out and dialed Myungsoo’s number.


“ Hello” he answered.


“ Hey. I’m feeling a bit sick so I might not come in today” I said.


“Is it because of her?” he questioned and I stayed quiet.


“ No. I moved on. I’m just having a slight headache” I said and he sighed.


“ Ok. I’m only taking the shift for today” he said and I sighed in relief.


“ Thanks. I owe you one” I said.


“  Yeah you do” he said and I chuckled.


“ Alright, get some rest” he said and I nodded.


“ I will. Bye” I said hanging up. I laid down and took a nap. I woke up and started watching T.V when someone rang the doorbell. I opened the door to be greeted by a smiling figure.

 

“ What are you doing here?” I asked confuse as thoughts ran all over my mind.


“ Dr. Kim told me you were sick” she said and I nodded. letting her in. We went to the kitchen and she unwrapped the foil on the bowl she brought.


“ I made you some soup” she said sweetly. We sat down and started talking as we ate the soup.

“ The soup was delicious but you didn’t have to skip work to check on me” I said and she chuckled.


“ Of course I do”  


“ Do you want me to drive you?” I offered and she shook her head.


“ Ani. I’m fine” she said.


“ Ok. Go home safe”


“ I will and it’s nice seeing you again, Dongwoon” she said kissing my cheek and walking out.


“ Yeah it was nice seeing you again” I said as she drove away. Wait! What just happened! I questioned feeling my heartbeat.


Finally ! I hope you enjoyed my first chapter. There is still alot more intersting things to come which I hope you look foward to.

Contining reading and commenting on my stories.