First Day

Jay and Kay

"It's so hot here! Where's Jin?" mumbles Kamilia to herself. She looked around in the school garden. Birds chirping, students were passing by and the sun shines as bright as it could. As she was waiting, .. 

"Hey hoe!" Jin pats Kamilia's shoulder as he grins all the way till he can see Kamilia's face. Looking at that charming, good-looking face, tall and handsome. His face glows as his eyes shines when he looked straight into Kamilia's eyes. 

"Stop it, . Where's my lunch?" Kamilia's right eyebrow was raised as he looked at Jin. She got literally shocked as Jin was looking at her with his charming face. He was chased by so many girls out there. He has such a nice feature. No one can deny that. But it makes Kamilia upset because there is no way she could be the girl that stays in his heart. It's harder when both of them are lack of time together.  Both of them tried their best to hang-out whenever there's the golden oppurtunity for them to strongen their friendship. They were friends since 1st grade. Used to each others flaws. 

"Lunch? Excuse me, miss. Today is the day where you were supposed to treat me lunch at KFC, remember?" Jin flicks Kamilia's front long fringe that was flowing down her face beautifully with her soft and fair skin as she blushes slightly. Kamilia smiles and pats Jin's head. They together rode their bright white bike along the street while taking turns to sing songs. They were enjoying those sweet moment. 

 

"I wish to treasure this moment with Jin and I hope to stay with him and ride into eternity together with him.."

 

The smell of the crunchy,hot aroma chicken was flying through the air while they were parking their bikes right in front of the restaurant itself. Jin looked at Kamilia as her hair was airing while the wind blows through it. Her smile was brighter than the sun, her black long hair was messing up her face and as she fix it. There was never someone as bright as Kamilia. She's happy with all she has now. Jin was amazed how her hair was much more beautiful today than the other days. 

 

"This look.." 

 

"Hey Jin. Why don't you order your lovely chicken inside? I'll lock your bike with mine. Go on. I'll be right there." says Kamilia as she lock her bike with Jin's bike. Jin nodded and ran inside happily.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Did you order yet?" she walks towards Jin as she pats Jin's back. Jin smiled. He nodded and flips his hair and sweetly winks at Kamilia who has been looking at him for quiet awhile. Kamilia widen her eyes as she gently pats Jin's head. Both of them made eye-contact and froze. As they stared at each others eyes, both of their heart races to the limit where they can hear it beats fast. Both of them started to blush as they realized the employee was also looking at them with his head tilts to the right and to the left. And to the right again and to the left, again. So, this went over for like, five minutes. The employee got iritated and had to ask Jin to take his order.          

                       

 

 

                       

 

 

"Uhhh.." Jin rub his back neck as Kamilia looked down. "Sorry-sorry for what had happened."says Kamilia with his half smile and his fingers playing her shirt. 

 

"Your order, sir." says the employee almost laughing. Jin took with a smile and said thanks. Both of them walked awkwardly to the nearest couple sit in the restaurant. They took their on seat and there they are. Staring at the chicken without saying anything for the past 30 minutes. 

 

 HOW DID THAT HAPPENED?! WHY DID IT HAPPENED?! wHY DID I EVEN LOOKED AT HIM THAT WAY? WAKE UP KAMILIA! WAKE UP!" 

 

" WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME LATELY? IT'S LIKE.. IT'S LIKE I'VE FALL FOR HER. OH NO.."