Crawling Back To you

Do you wanna know?
A confused look appear in Chaerin’s face as she read the Letter that was on the table . ~
 
” Have you got color on your cheeks? Do you ever get the fear that you can’t shift the tide that sticks around like something’s on you teeth, and aces up your slevee ?  Have you no idea that you’re in deep? I dreamt about you near me every night this week. How many secrets can you keep? Cause there’s this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow and i play it on repeat, until i fall asleep, spilling drink on my settee " 
 
Chaerin's breath was a little out of time, he was...confessing to her? She decided to read more on ~
 
" Do you wanna know? If this feeling flows both ways? I'm still sad to see you go, i've started hoping that you'd stay, now that we both know .. that the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day " 
 
Is he trying to say that he loves me ? Chaerin thought, she liked him since..no wait .. she loved him since FOREVER , and is he trying to .. return the feelings? 
 
" Now i'm crawlin' back to you , never thought I'd crawl in when you've had a few, as I always do.. maybe i'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new, now i've thought it through..but i'm still crawling back to you " 
 
Oppa..i'm crawling to you . She was almost on the verge of having a heart attack , too many emotions !!! 
 
" So have you got the goods? Been wondering if you're heart's still open and if so..i wanna know what time it shuts, simmer down and pucker up..I'm sorry to interrupt it's just..I'm constantly on the cusp of trying to kiss you , I don't know if you feel the same as I do .. We could be together if you wanted to .. " 
 
If i wanted? I still want oppa .. 
 
" Do you wanna know? I'm too busy being yours, but I'm still sad to see you go .. never thought of calling down, do you wanna know? ... Do you want me crawling back to you ? " 
 
Chaerin got up and got her things ready to go to YG Building and only leave when she has Jiyong..crawling back to her. 
 
----//----//----// 
 
It's a little one-shot ~ something very normal !! Might do a sequel .. or not !! It's all up to you guys ~ Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it  ^.^