Dusk

Eerie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few minutes before the fansigning started, Junhui sent a quick text message to Soomin.

 

                                   To: 小宝贝*

                                   Message: I'll call or text you as soon as this event is over. Take care always, okay? Eat lots of food. I love you~

 

Junhui was itching to just be with Soomin. But when the fansigning ended, Jisoo dragged all the Seventeen members to Myeong-eun's house. Junhui was stopping himself from going to a bad mood and just went along with everybody.

 

 

Soomin was asleep when she received Junhui's text message to her. She has been feeling really sleepy for a couple of days now that's why they both had suspicions.

 

When Soomin woke up, it was almost 7 in the evening and she's really hungry. She tried calling Junhui but she can't reach her. Then she called Heechan.

 

Before Heechan can talk, "Do you have food?" Soomin immediately asked after the ringing stopped.

 

"Huh? What? Food? Yeah, I do. Why?" Heechan told Soomin.

 

"I'll go over there. I finished all the food here," Soomin said and hang up.

 

"What? You can't--" Heechan said over the dead line. Then Heechan just sighed and waited for Soomin.

 

Even though Heechan's house was a few floors up of Junhui and Soomin's, Soomin took the elevator while holding onto her tummy. When she reached her destination, she knocked loudly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter