PRACTICE

THE LOVE STORY OF A LIFETIME

SOOMIN'S POV

 

I woke up to hear the girls calling my name. I removed Daehyun's arm from my waist. I sat up and stretched my arms. "What?" I said in my tired voice. "Soomin! wake up" They said. I stood up and the girls were heading upstairs. I followed them and waited for them to reach the top of the stairs. Once they did, I went back and lied down next to Daehyun. Daehyun hugged me tighter and I didn't want to let go. I rested my head on his chest and fell back asleep. "Soomin-ah! let's go! We don't have a lot of time today we need to practice." Heyne said. I looked at the time. It was 9:00am. I got up as fast as I could. I ran upstairs to get dressed. I wore a loose t-shirt, a hoodie, and some sweatpants. I went downstairs to the living room and Whispered to Daehyun, "Hey baby. Good morning. I have to go ok? See you later tommorow." I said kissing him. I went into the kitchen to get some bottles of water. I came out to see Daehyun sitting up with his messed up hair. I couldn't help but to fix his hair. After I fixed it, I said, "I have to practice today. I will see you later today. ok?" I said kissing him. I went upstairs and rounded up all of the girls. We walked out the door. I ran back in to see Daehyun still sitting there. I sighed and sat down infront of him. I lifted his head gently with my fingertips. I kissed him one last time. I hugged him and left.

I waved to him and he waved back. "Don't forget to eat." I said softly. I walked out the door and went into the car. Bom took us to their practice studio in the building. We had a competition for the wedding. The groom's team against the bride's team. It was a competition. You had to sing and dance different songs. We had Baddest Female,(CL) No Mercy,(B.A.P) Female President,(Girl's Day) Falling in love,(2NE1) and Give it to me(SISTAR). We started dancing and singing. There was a lot of Hip movements and seductive moves. After and hour of singing and Dancing, we decided to take a break. I went to the bathroom. I came out to see Six Guys in the building walking down the hall in my direction. For a second, I thought it was the guys. I didn't mind them, So I kept walking. I entered the studio and left the door open. It was kind of hot in there. We put on the song No Mercy. That was the song with the most seductive moves. The same guys from before stopped by our studio to watch us. There was a part were we had to "Squat" to the floor. I glanced through the to see if the guys were still at the door. I noticed one of them staring at me while I was dancing. It was Daehyun. He was smiling while watching me me. I looked at him through the mirror and winked at him. I smiled and walked into the studio next to us. After hours of dancing and singing, We decided to order a pizza. We talked on the floor and waited for the pizza. We heard the delivery man at the dor. I payed him and looked at the reciept attached. It had Daehyun's name on it. "Hey guys, I will be right back." I said walking out. I went next door to see the guys sitting on the floor.

I stood there leaning on the door waiting for Daehyun to notice me holding the pizza. He looked at his receipt and said, "Hey guy, I'll be right back" He said turning around. He saw me at the door and I said, "Your pizza Mr. Daehyun?" I said giving him his pizza. We exchanged pizzas and I walked away. "Bye Mrs. Jung" He teased. "Whatever." I said smiling at him. I went inside our studio and they said, "Where have you been?!? We're starving!!" "oh,Sorry. They had the wrong pizza. I switched it out." I said. 

I sat down and put the pizza in the middle of our circle. There was one slice left. We played a game of rock paper scissors. I won! I ate that slice quick. After we ate, we let our food digest, then we got back up and started singing, and dancing again. After an hour or so, our practice was over. We were panting on the floor trying to catch our breaths. We grabbed our stuff and left. I stopped by the guys' studio and said to Daehyun, "Don't be late." He smiled at me and kept dancing. We left the building and went home. We showered and got ready for the wedding practice. We got dressed in some comfortable and laid back. I arrived at the churchand not long after, Daehyun arrived.

"Hi." He said. "Hey." I said smiling. I was very nervous. We practiced the ceremony a couple times, but only kissed once. The practice was over and Daehyun and I waved each other goodbye. I sat in the car and thought, * JUNG SOOMIN*