I Followed You

Falling For You To Fast....

 

Key’s pov

Shinee’s dorm room

 

I came out of our room in my sunglasses and scarf when I was rudely interrupted by Jonghyun’s nosy

“Where you going”? He Asked while turning around with his mouth full of rice “I need some fresh air” with that said I stormed out the door was walking around as I noticed a book store stepped in and walked all the way back there where I saw something so beautiful my tummy was doing summersaults and all that other crap make me feel all love struck! All of a sudden she dropped the pil of books in her hand I wasn’t going to let go of that chance of be close to her I hurried to her as I reached for the red book and just when I reached for it she did as well and my hand touched her beautiful soft hands as she shyly backed her hand away from mine and stood up nervously.

 

_______’s POV

 

“Bye Umma”! I said as I headed for the book store thinking about how beautiful the day was! And no im not being cheesy but there was something about today that I was looking forward to but I didn’t what didn’t even know if it was good or bad but all I knew that it was big that could even change my life. Finally I reached and I was picking up some books to read for my finals this week I was really stressed and I guess a little weak too, as I reached for the last book on the very top I dropped all my books to the floor I bend down to get them as a very rough and cold hand grab mine and I looked up at his wild but calm eyes and that diva like attitude on his faces  got scared and got up letting him get my books for me.

 

“Here You go”! Key Said handing her the books

“t-thanks” _____ said shy and scared.

“so you come here everyday?”he said while putting one hand in his back pocket

“umm ya to study”______ said as she began to leave to check out the books

“wait”! key said grabbing her hand form the back as he got closer to her

She gets scared and quickly left the store he got the signal that she is scared and followed her to where she lives

 

Key’s POV

 

As I followed her I was day dreaming like the way we sing about in our songs and realizing how it feels to be honest it felt pretty good just seeing her smile and the way she walked and I was going crazy just looking at her I felt no control over my body. She reached home and I left too!

As I reached to our dorm I just went in m room and lay on my bed daydreaming again about her and wondering does she know me? Does she have a boyfriend?  Just thinking about it made me tired and I feel asleep! I woke really early in the morning got ready and waited for her outside her house I was sure I was going to ask her out oday!!!