Chapter 2 The Boys

my fair princess

Out of nowhere, 5 brand new cars came in... 

students especially girls started to scream knowing who the owners of the hot cars..

 

"Oh My God!!! its them!!"

"wow, i cant believe were in the same school with them!!"

"they're so hot!!!"

 

the cars were parked right next to each other..

students cant help to wait to see the owners of the car....

one by one they get out from their car..

 

"gosh, so many fangirls.." said by Yoochun giving a wink to the girls that almost make them faint..

"whatever hyung" said by Changmin closing the door of his car.

"they're so annoying. when will they stop" jaejoong said giving his deathly glares..

"i hate it when they follow us" Junsu said stomping his foot like a kid..

"just let them be" Yunho said patting Junsu's head. " time will pass by, they'll stop following us".

"but hyung, when will that happen? after graduation?" Junsu said holding to yunho's arm.

"aish, i wanted to have a normal college life'' Jaejoong added.

 

 

boys started to enter their building... yoochun winks at every girl he sees..

"I guess it's Yoochun hyung who enjoys this kind of things" Changmin said shaking his head....

 

After a few minutes of walking they got to their classroom.. They went straight to their seats..

they are only 36 students in their class. 6 rows diagonally and six rows horizontally.

they sit at the back together with Hana.. (Left to right: Hana, Changmin, Yunho, Yoochun. Junsu, Jejoong)

 

Changmin smiled seeing Hana.

"Good Morning" Changmin said with a smile on his face.