Apology~

Double Six Idiots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~Your Imagination Character~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  As you've been patiently waiting for reply but no reply and you presses the doorbell again... *Ring-Ding*

No reply... (Really?)

You're losing the patience and you forcing your finger to pressing again *R-R-R-R-R-Riiing- Ding*

The sound of doorbell is screeched until the strange thing wrapped your wrist and pushed your wrist away from the doorbell. And you looked up at the men, who is standing in front of you at the door.

(Wow! Tall men...)

They're staring at you and didn't move every single of muscle. Until you feels the heavy pinch on your forehead and your nose as they slammed the door in your face as you heard the screams

"IT'S SASAENG! QUICK! TO THE SAFE ROOM!!!"

​Until the another voice is echoing into the hallway.

"YAH! HOW DO YOU KNOW IF IT'S SASAENG?!"

You're standing there very cold and it's dark already with cold breeze that gently brushes your barely skin to sending the cold nerves into your spines. You're still upsetting about your face got hurt by got slammed the door. Until I heard the door is opened.

"What are you doing here at this night?"

A handsome man standing there at the door and he's staring at you and you're staring at him back and hardly to move the lips because your lips got froze then he realized your shivers. He pulling you in then picked you up a Bride Style and carrying you to the living room. He gently laying you down on the couch and he quick run away then leaving you confused and you sitting up on the couch and looking around the living room.

(He must to be rich, huh?)

​Then he comes back with blanket and warmer clothing. He placing the foot warmer and wrapped the blanket around you then he run away again. You noticed the curtain moving itself but a shape formed on the curtain and you saw the socks under the curtain but didn't bother because you know maybe it one of his girlfriend that come over at her boyfriend's house for hooking up.

​He came back again with the tray and he settled down the tray on the coffee table then he picked the cinnamon then pouring into the hot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter