Little Disturber Part III

Bad Man

Jongkook come in to the room and really wanna confess his feeling to Jihyo . Jongkook come in the room and Jihyo saw Jongkook come in to the room .

JH : What do you want?

JK : Me? Err.... , i'm gonna have a bath .

JH : Okay , i'll gonna go out .

JK : Okay .

' Damn , Jongkook you lose your chance to confess to her ' jongkook think

Jihyo then go out from the room and Jongkook go to the bathroom .

JK : Jihyo .....

JH : Ne?

JK : Can you come in and give me my towel ?

JH : Yah , ert . Are you crazy enough?

JK : Just do that , i'm not gonna you , crazy !

Jihyo with no doubt come in and take some towel to him .

JH : Here your to-- , Uargh........!!!!

Jongkook suddenly pull her inside the bathroom and now he is huggging Jihyo .

JH : Yah, are you crazy? You are now ! ah , JONGRI-ah .

JK : Yah , i'm not . I just acting take a bath .

JH : Yah , don't lie to me you ert.

JK : If you don't believe than now you can see me .

Jihyo just turn and see Jongkook haven't change his shirt .

Actually Jongkook just acting taking shower so Jihyo will sure that he isn't lying

JH : Ey , then why you call me to come ?

JK : I don't know how to say ( Hug Jihyo ), but i think i like you. Even maybe love you so much .

JH : Are you crazy ?

JK : Nope i'm not Jihyo-ah .

Jihyo feel scare and walk slowly backward but she walk wrong direction and fell into the bed . She really feel scare when Jongkook now is top of her .

JK : Jinjja , Jihyo-ah . I think i like you . Even from the first time you kiss me . That really make me happy .

JH : Yah , c..can you g..go a....way .

JK : Why , do you stuttering? Do you love me too .

JH : No , but can you just go away?

JK : I can't Jihyo-ah . I really wanna be with you now .

Jongkook come towards and wanna press his lips to hers . Jihyo feel nervous just close her eyes and didn't want it happen . She really scare with someone who is faling in love . Everyone who is falling in will do anything to show his sign of love . But suddenly JongRi come in to the room.

JR : Noona~ . Yah! You ert boy what are you doing now? You bastard .

Jongkook come back to his sense and see JongRi is gonna hit him . Jongri hit him so many time and Jihyo just shock for what just happen . It just a minute and Jongkook feel awful .

Jihyo stop Jongri for hitting Jongkook and left the place .

JR : If you dare to touch my sister again you will die in my hand . Arraseo! Let's go home .

*end of flashback*

JK : Woah , really their family are something different .

HH : Hahahaha , you really confess to her , woah !!! Jinjja , daebak .

JK : But she haven't yes or no .

HH : At least hyung have try . Just go back sleep so you pain won't be worse .

JK : Araseo .

Author note : Sorry for late update but i'm so busy with my test and lack of imagination . I hope it's not boring and happy reading .